The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14

THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:
I'm very sad to see Thudd leave the Lane, as there are few players who can ping a ball around quite as well as he can.

There are hundreds of players who can "ping a ball better" than Huddlestone. If there weren't, he'd have been signed by a top club.

Not Hull City.

Don't be silly.
He isn't being.

THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:
I'm very sad to see Thudd leave the Lane, as there are few players who can ping a ball around quite as well as he can.

There are hundreds of players who can "ping a ball better" than Huddlestone. If there weren't, he'd have been signed by a top club.

Not Hull City.

Don't be silly.

I'm not.

Your assessment of Huddlestone's abilities, however, clearly was.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Huddlestone was great 4/5 years ago, I remember when he scored a stunner at our place that just made everyone go "oh wow, what technique".

He's done fuck all since sadly for Spurs.

127 appearances in 8 seasons, scoring 8 goals.

That's utter garbage.

Especially when you consider he played 95 times for Derby before leaving for the Spuds.

The Flash said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Huddlestone was great 4/5 years ago, I remember when he scored a stunner at our place that just made everyone go "oh wow, what technique".

That's utter garbage.

Especially when you consider he played 95 times for Derby before leaving for the Spuds.

188 appearances for Spurs with 15 goals and 27 assists.

He was out for almost the entire 2011-12 season with injuries and was never the same player afterwards.

THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

That's utter garbage.

188 appearances for Spurs with 15 goals and 27 assists.

He was out for almost the entire 2011-12 season with injuries and was never the same player afterwards.

woopee doo......

he has found his level now, and will probably go down with Hull too.

THFC6061 said:
Tom Huddlestone has been sold to Hull City for £5,250,000.

He will probably be joined by Jake Livermore who will be on a season's loan.

well all this ball pinging must have had a pong as whyelse would Spudulika get rid.??

samharris said:
THFC6061 said:
Tom Huddlestone has been sold to Hull City for £5,250,000.

He will probably be joined by Jake Livermore who will be on a season's loan.

well all this ball pinging must have had a pong as whyelse would Spudulika get rid.??

Thudd isn't a first choice starter for us these days, although he was great to have on the bench.

He isn't getting any faster, so it makes sense to get what we can for him and put the cash to better use.

He deserves to be playing Premier League football on a regular basis - something he'll get at Hull City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.