The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14

Scott Parker in his time was a good player - getting on now. Makes sense to sell him seeing that Spurs now have other midfield options

GornikDaze said:
bluevengence said:
Brave brave scotty group captain parker with his cockney haircut
And his shirt neatly tucked in his shorts!

He was always very dapper.

In fact, he looked like he truly belonged in the 1930s.

117 M34 said:
THFC6061 said:
moomba said:
That sounds awfully like getting players back from injury and nothing like two new signings.

Let me put this as simply as I possibly can.

Our two first choice central defenders have never played a competitive match (or any kind of match) together.

That is why finally getting Kaboul (and Sandro) back from injury is like signing new players.

I'm sure you really do understand the concept, but are simply choosing to be obtuse.

tumblr_mfc9gqOP0h1r3czd7o1_500.png
Careful; you'll end up thinking you've been fucked by a train!

THFC6061 said:
Spurs XI take on Chelmsford City tonight at the Melbourne Stadium, KO 19:45.

Despite the international friendlies, I would expect a similar squad to the one which beat Cambridge City 5-0 last time out.

4-1 to Spurs last night with Shaquile Coulthirst bagging a hat-trick and a goal from Darren McQueen.

Good work-out for the lads.

Spurs XI:

Miles (Vigouroux, 46)

Fredericks (A McQueen, 46), Ball, Stewart, Ward

Gallifuoco (Dombaxe, 68), McEneff, Lancaster (Lameiras, 46)

D McQueen (Michael-Percil, 46), Obika, Coulthirst.

Attendance: 2,065.

jimharri said:
117 M34 said:
THFC6061 said:
Let me put this as simply as I possibly can.

Our two first choice central defenders have never played a competitive match (or any kind of match) together.

That is why finally getting Kaboul (and Sandro) back from injury is like signing new players.

I'm sure you really do understand the concept, but are simply choosing to be obtuse.

tumblr_mfc9gqOP0h1r3czd7o1_500.png
Careful; you'll end up thinking you've been fucked by a train!
Nothing to do with the thread whatsoever, but i had to comment. Fantastic comeback pic :-)

Tom Huddlestone has been sold to Hull City for £5,250,000.

He will probably be joined by Jake Livermore who will be on a season's loan.

I'm very sad to see Thudd leave the Lane, as there are few players who can ping a ball around quite as well as he can.

The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:
I'm very sad to see Thudd leave the Lane, as there are few players who can ping a ball around quite as well as he can.

There are hundreds of players who can "ping a ball better" than Huddlestone. If there weren't, he'd have been signed by a top club.

Not Hull City.

Don't be silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.