The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC6061

ManCitizens. said:
kippaxwarrior said:
THFC6061 said:
Honestly, it's like being in a primary school playground on here.

Can i ask you why you haven't replied to my perfectly reasonable question about Bale i asked you an hour ago

The same reason he didn't quote my Willian picture. He doesn't respond when he's wrong.

Wrong?

If you had read what I posted, it should have been clear that the targets I was referring to were the three we signed today, as it had been suggested earlier that we might not get them.

Yes, we lost out to Chelsea over Willian.

And we didn't sign David Villa either.

And there were probably quite a few more players we were after during the window who we didn't sign for one reason or another.

Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

THFC6061 said:
ManCitizens. said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Can i ask you why you haven't replied to my perfectly reasonable question about Bale i asked you an hour ago

The same reason he didn't quote my Willian picture. He doesn't respond when he's wrong.

Wrong?

If you had read what I posted, it should have been clear that the targets I was referring to were the three we signed today, as it had been suggested earlier that we might not get them.

And there were probably quite a few more players we were after during the window who we didn't sign for one reason or another.

So are you going to answer my question about Bale i asked you or not?

THFC6061 said:
ManCitizens. said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Wrong?

Your quote,

"Looking forward to spending transfer deadline day relaxing in the sunshine, drinking a gin & tonic, smoking a Havana cigar with my feet up knowing Spurs have got all the transfer targets we wanted."

You can't use the word all when you're only referring to 3 players, therefore you were once again wrong. Contrary to what you would have people believe, Spurs did not sign ALL of the intended transfer targets.

kippaxwarrior said:

That was a question?

I thought it was more of an observation.

Quite patently the deal for Bale has not been done yet, otherwise he would be a Real Madrid player and not a Spurs one.

But I do have it on very good authority than a consignment of boots from Adidas has arrived in Madrid with Bale's name on it.

So if the deal doesn't go through, at least there will be something to unveil on their stage.

I wish Real Madrid would pull out of the deal, spurs would be right in the shit.

ManCitizens. said:
Your quote,

"Looking forward to spending transfer deadline day relaxing in the sunshine, drinking a gin & tonic, smoking a Havana cigar with my feet up knowing Spurs have got all the transfer targets we wanted."

You can't use the word all when you're only referring to 3 players, therefore you were once again wrong. Contrary to what you would have people believe, Spurs did not sign ALL of the intended transfer targets.

But you missed out the line above it...

...and that makes all three.

THFC6061 said:
kippaxwarrior said:

That was a question?

Quite patently the deal for Bale has not been done yet, otherwise he would be a Real Madrid player and not a Spurs one.

But I do have it on very good authority than a consignment of boots from Adidas has arrived in Madrid with Bale's name on it.

So if the deal doesn't go through, at least there will be something to unveil on their stage.

Yes it was a question

You said you dont believe a fee has been agreed yet however it is widely reported that Bale has agreed personal terms with Madrid
So my question was and still is why would Spurs give permission to Bale to speak to Madrid even though according to you no fee has been agreed?

alanblue said:
I wish Real Madrid would pull out of the deal, spurs would be right in the shit.

I wish they would too!

Imagine having Gareth Bale in addition to all our summer signings and the squad from last season (minus the dead wood).<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:08 am --<br /><br />
kippaxwarrior said:
THFC6061 said:
kippaxwarrior said:

That was a question?

Yes it was a question

You said you dont believe a fee has been agreed yet however it is widely reported that Bale has agreed personal terms with Madrid
So my question was and still is why would Spurs give permission to Bale to speak to Madrid even though according to you no fee has been agreed?

Again, I have already answered this in a previous post.

But I'll repeat it again for you...

Well the last I heard was that Real were haggling about the fee because Ronaldo has threatened to throw his toys out the pram if Bale becomes the world's most expensive footballer.

I can't tell you if there is any truth in this, but I can tell you that it most definitely isn't a done deal just yet.

THFC6061 said:
ManCitizens. said:
Your quote,

But you missed out the line above it...

...and that makes all three.

Bullshitting yet again eh 6061???

Unlike you isn't it.... oh, wait.

Tottenham stalling to prevent the possibility of Di Maria going to Arsenal? Wouldn't put it past them keep it up though the neutral loves to see an Arsenal fan whinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.