The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php/5527-Tim-Sherwood-Your-Manager!-18-month-contract-confirmed!/page46" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread ... ed!/page46</a>

Most of their fans seem underwhelmed by the appointment.

Wow,did not even know he wanted the job as i kept missing him beg fot it every 5 minutes in interviews.

hertsblue said:
Wow,did not even know he wanted the job as i kept missing him beg fot it every 5 minutes in interviews.

Twitcher has taught him well.

Hoddle or Sherwood - not the greatest choice in the world! I'm sure THFC is knocking up a quick PowerPoint presentation proving that Klopp, Heinckes or Guardiola are nailed on next summer!!

GornikDaze said:
Hoddle or Sherwood - not the greatest choice in the world! I'm sure THFC is knocking up a quick PowerPoint presentation proving that Klopp, Heinckes or Guardiola are nailed on next summer!!

He'll be compiling statistics that show Sherwood is the most successful Spurs manager since AVB.

stony said:
GornikDaze said:

He'll be compiling statistics that show Sherwood is the most successful Spurs manager since AVB.

His 50% win ratio is better than Jol's to be fair.

117 M34 said:
Devil's advocate, is this a similar appointment to us giving Vieira the top job (if that was to happen)?

No, Vieira is being groomed for football management at City, starting with the youth and working his way up, if he ever gets the City job it will be by design. Sherwood, is cheap and available, that's it. Levy will have just paid AVB a fortune to sack him, he won't be willing to pay another club for their manager, and then give him the money he'd want in January for signings. Sherwood will be so grateful for the job he'd accept any terms. There will be no January spending, and he'll know that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.