The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Manc in London said:
r.soleofsalford said:
as with every forum some good fans and some knobs.

ralph coates off glory glory sounds like a bloke you could sit and have a beer with and talk football. take a bow son.

There are several good posters on that site - NW7 YID, Diego Maradonna, Nayimfromthehalfwayline, WN7 YID and others. However, the forum has become increasingly infested with posters who are both clueless, aggressive and unwelcoming to non-Spurs fans - a dangerous combination. People like Roy1983, Wriggly, Totman and Leeds Spur ruin it for the others. The forum is dying on it's ar$e. The threads are not as interesting, threads are being ruined by the nobs and the good quality posters don't appear to post as much as they used to. It's a shame as it was one of the better forums a couple of years ago.
You forgot (or have had the good fortune to miss) the poster who goes by the handle "1882." He's rather... special.<br /><br />-- Tue May 22, 2012 2:20 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
mancityscot said:
haha fuck spurs. their bitterness is reaching epic proportions. arent they forgetting its us that gave them adebayor. without him theyd be 6th at best. they're such a boring monotonous fanbase. only songs they ever sing is 'oh when the spurs..' or come on you spurs' just awful. wheres their humour or ingenuity? they are just awful fans. boring, bitter and constantly pissed off at something. enjoy europa league you horrible arrogant fucks

We've been spoiled by the Spurs fans that come on here, because their forums are full of bitterness, jealousy and hate.
There's no feeling of gratitude because we loaned them Ade at a reduced rate. If anything they resent the fact that we own him.
Bunch of spiteful, entitled wankers who think they can bring in or keep world class players and pay them mid table wages, just because it's Spurs they're playing for.
They really are the rags of the south
Seen plenty of posts from them getting all frenzied at the idea of Redknapp and Levy cleverly getting Ade to demand we cut them some sort of special deal. It's amazing how dedicated they are on that forum to trying to get one over on others instead of worrying about what happens on the pitch.

Taconinja - believe it or not, 1882 was not as bad as he now is. A few of them have caught the bitterness bug, and it has consumed them. There's a lad on glory-glory who is convinced that we have 'several thousand empty seats' most games. Sometimes as many as 20k empty seats. Some of them cannot think rationally as they have so much hatred for us. I would say the club who has least vitriol aimed at them on glory-glory are the Rags.

Manc in London said:
Taconinja - believe it or not, 1882 was not as bad as he now is. A few of them have caught the bitterness bug, and it has consumed them. There's a lad on glory-glory who is convinced that we have 'several thousand empty seats' most games. Sometimes as many as 20k empty seats. Some of them cannot think rationally as they have so much hatred for us. I would say the club who has least vitriol aimed at them on glory-glory are the Rags.
True. He sort of went completely insane the moment we won and the Fulop goalkeeping disaster unhinged him.

taconinja said:
Manc in London said:
True. He sort of went completely insane the moment we won and the Fulop goalkeeping disaster unhinged him.

Watching the meltdown in the last 10 days of the more bitter posters has been glorious voyeurism. I don't take delight in the misfortune of others but some of those bitter bastards deserve the shit that has come there way.

I don't understand the insults towards our owner when they are run by a tax dodging currency speculator. Still, if they all jack in football like some of them say football will be better off for it.

I think this thread will disappear next season, I mean we don't have one for Villa or Sunderland so why Spurs as they are back in that bracket?

Been away from the internet for a while, how long has glory glory been down for? Looks like I may have to take a temporary residence here for a bit once again :)

Amazingly enough there's some positive news regarding our transfers at the minute, with Jan and Remy actually looking pretty viable. With Caulker and Naughton returning we'll actually have a defense that actually has a future, rather than having to swap between King and Gallas each other week.

I think that Vertonghen (admittedly I've only seen him play two or three times) and Kaboul could make a solid CB partnership with a future. Caulker as third choice CB and Naughton covering Walker and Benny. We haven't had a defensive squad like that in ages, this season for example, not having proper LB cover has cost us in Rose ballsing it all up against Villa.

The re-assuring thing is we seem to be getting on with stuff now, although we'll still probably be panicking on the last day of the transfer window bidding for gary taylor fletcher and Kevin Doyle....Although Doyle isn't actually that bad of a shout imo...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.