The tough side of Policing football

A man is arrested for committing an offence and is obviously none compliant as they are attempting to cuff him so justifiable force is used by one officer to gain compliance.

Yet the clowns who have commented on here seem to think this anarchistic approach is acceptable and the people who are upholding the law are deserved of injury?

You deserve the shithole you live in.

Justifiable, he is sticking his baton into him numerous times, im not condoning what happened after especially kicking a man down on the floor, but fair play to those fans who came to the other guys rescue, if this had been the UK that copper would have been sacked if 4 or 5 copers cannot subdue an offender without beating him with a baton then they need to find a new job.

FantasyIreland said:
A man is arrested for committing an offence and is obviously none compliant as they are attempting to cuff him so justifiable force is used by one officer to gain compliance.

Yet the clowns who have commented on here seem to think this anarchistic approach is acceptable and the people who are upholding the law are deserved of injury?

Just as justifiable as the time i was sat in 118 and a copper open palmed me, upper cut style to the bottom of my nose forcing it upwards.

Or just like the time i had a guy swear, scream and shout in my face for 15 minutes at my place of work for me to grab him by the wrist because i wanted him done with a breach of the peace, public order offence in England. Yet i was charged for assault.

Fuckin hate the police. They are the scum that run this planet.

When police stop treating football supporters as the enemy, the two will get along a whole lot better.

A total change of attitude is needed from their side.

Ricster said:
Serves them right.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdxh-KaSBSg[/youtube]

Fucking hell ricster, i question how you would feel if that was a family member of your being beaten to fuck after he has been knocked unconcious

What the hell goes through some peoples minds on here<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 pm --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
FantasyIreland said:

Just as justifiable as the time i was sat in 118 and a copper open palmed me, upper cut style to the bottom of my nose forcing it upwards.

Or just like the time i had a guy swear, scream and shout in my face for 15 minutes at my place of work for me to grab him by the wrist because i wanted him done with a breach of the peace, public order offence in England. Yet i was charged for assault.

So when your house gets robbed, or your car. Someone beats the living fuck out of you, who do you call the Ghostbusters?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ricster said:
Serves them right.

Fucking hell ricster, i question how you would feel if that was a family member of your being beaten to fuck after he has been knocked unconcious

What the hell goes through some peoples minds on here

-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 pm --

Ricster said:

So when your house gets robbed, or your car. Someone beats the living fuck out of you, who do you call the Ghostbusters?

Deal with stuff myself from now on. We were having trouble in the village we live in a few years ago and kept calling the police, the usual shit, nothing they could do. Things included, a brick through the window, trying to set fire to our garage, and a firework up the exhaust of my dads car. There was shit loads more but those were tha main one's.

We knew who it was. A group of NEDS, about 5 of them, so me and my dad went and took them out. Never had any trouble since. Afraid to say, its the only way to deal with things these days.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ricster said:
Serves them right.

Ricster said:

i just got to laugh at you !

stevethecab said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

i just got to laugh at you !
You not want to elaborate on that then? Worthwhile post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.