The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: That's blown the Tevez deal for us

Blue Mooner said:
Exactly right.

Gutted to be honest and as usual Un*ted seem to have got top dollar - better than Kaka my ar*e !

This is very bad news for us as now United will surely be in the market for the players we would be after and have the money now - ie Tevez.

Surprise, surprise United have also announced that the deal will be concluded on the 30th June. The 30th June!!!! f*CK off ! It doesn't take that long to conclude a deal.

That means that no doubt any potential signings (that ideally we wanted in place prior to pre season training on the 1st July) will put off signing for us on the off chance that the scum might come in for him once the Ronaldo signing is completed on the 30th June.

Is it any surprise they have announced this the day after the internationals when supposedly Tevez was supposed to make his mind up and join us ?

Those b*stards are very clever - you have to give it to them.

Exactly that man. The game has been played all along.

Rammy Blue said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
From the BBC, with a couple of minor grammatical adjustments.

"The Rags have agreed to give Ruining Football Madrid permission to talk to the diver," said a statement from the Stretford club.

It added that the decision came at Ronaldo's request after he "again expressed his desire for men".

The Rags described the offer for the 24-year-old greasy faggot as unconditional and added that they expected the matter to be concluded by 30 June as that is when the Glazers need to pay some bills.

edited to be a little more correct....

pmsl, lmfao, lol, rofl...

tomhawley said:
dont reckon

tevez wont play right wing so i dont believe it makes a difference to the tevez deal

plus they always were willing to pay for him, so i think it will stay the same situation
it does mean they now have the money

English football just got more entertaining.

Good riddance little prick. Don't stay in touch.

Real know how to splash the cash. This will blow everyone and everything away.

Hilarious how the rags say they don't care, not bothered, take the money etc... This will put a SERIOUS dent in their team.

u2fme2 said:
tomhawley said:
dont reckon

tevez wont play right wing so i dont believe it makes a difference to the tevez deal

plus they always were willing to pay for him, so i think it will stay the same situation

they were going to meet the price anyway?

why would they sell ronaldo, and see a player who couldnt make their first team as the replacement?

if they werent going to sign him, they still wont, if he was going there all along, then he still will be

i really dont think this will make any difference...

when you have a big debt ...you sell your prize assets to service that debt..you do not use all the money to add to the debt..
The glazers will want their share...after all they are the owners.

Great news that the Greasy shit is leaving, the bad news is Liverpuddins will become even more delussional!!!! bless em.

u2fme2 said:
tomhawley said:
dont reckon

but are they going to get the money in one lump sum or over so many years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.