The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

A lot of people are suggesting this will scupper our signing of Tevez, personally i dont see this as having ANY effect whatsoever. If the Rag fans (that somehow doesnt seem an appropriate term for them), are to be appeased, and persuaded that it is a wonderful piece of business, they will sign (at least) one player of substance. Whoever that is would be above Tevez in the pecking order, and in consequence, if he were to stay, he would still be in the same position, of limited starts and constant bench-warmer.

Anyway, "allegedly" he has already signed (here`s hoping), so even if they had any ideas, its too late. F**k `em!

Re: That's blown the Tevez deal for us

Exactly, Ronaldo was always leaving this summer for Real Madrid so the scum would have told Tevez they wanted him (or at least made it look like they did) a long time ago if they were serious about keeping him! Tranny leaving doesn't change anything regarding Tevez in my opinion! they are totally different players and don't play in the same position! I'd expect handsome Ribery to be on his way to the swamp...

Yeah - an amazing amount of money if you´re borrowing it from banks whose customers can´t get jack shit credit for their homes, cars etc - the shit will hit the fan over this in Spain

Not sure this has any bearing on the Tevez deal.

United must have expected an enquiry/offer for Ronaldo this summer anyway. They will spend some of their money on replacing him, maybe even a couple of players.

Tevez's issue mainly is he's not playing enough games. If United want him badly enough they would have come up with the money.

cheshireblue said:
Real know how to splash the cash. This will blow everyone and everything away.

Hilarious how the rags say they don't care, not bothered, take the money etc... This will put a SERIOUS dent in their team.

They've still got Park remember.

They need an new world class right winger.

And besides Tevez wants to leave because hes playing on the bench!!

trublue55 said:
A lot of people are suggesting this will scupper our signing of Tevez, personally i dont see this as having ANY effect whatsoever. If the Rag fans (that somehow doesnt seem an appropriate term for them), are to be appeased, and persuaded that it is a wonderful piece of business, they will sign (at least) one player of substance. Whoever that is would be above Tevez in the pecking order, and in consequence, if he were to stay, he would still be in the same position, of limited starts and constant bench-warmer.
trublue55 said:
Anyway, "allegedly" he has already signed (here`s hoping), so even if they had any ideas, its too late. F**k `em!

i hope your theory is right!!!!

You are assuming that Tevez will actually sign for Utd. After the way he's been treated by Ferguson and with interest shown from other clubs, who says he will even want to stay at Utd ?

Also, who says that Ferguson will even be given all that money for transfers. The Glazers have over £600mil worth of debt to service dont forget. The sale of Ronaldo will no doubt put a dent in their merchandise sales too.

I seriously doubt that this will affect anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.