The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

djelanomcfc said:
Why is there a 23 page thread about a Rag, who many people on this site claim to hate?

"sigh"

Because he's the biggest name in the world,ahead even of messi.

he played for them wankers accross the city limits

Every reason to have a thread about todays biggest footy news story,especially when it's one about the hated lots detriment

Blue Smartie said:
djelanomcfc said:
Why is there a 23 page thread about a Rag, who many people on this site claim to hate?
cos he left the rags and they're crying so its funny to laugh at em

OH I SEE NOW BWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHAAA HAHAAAAA HAHAHAA
Baconface will not be happy.

BLUENATIC said:
djelanomcfc said:

"sigh"

Because he's the biggest name in the world,ahead even of messi.

he played for them wankers accross the city limits

Every reason to have a thread about todays biggest footy news story,especially when it's one about the hated lots detriment

Thanks for that.

Bit uncalled for that mate.You asked the question about the thread and got a valid answer in my book.

This is going to sound shit but im going to miss him for some reason was funny watching him whinge ect. I dont like him but he was a player you just loved to hate. Anyone else the same?

Dilemma

Next years CL Rags v Real who do you want to win?
Do you cheer when Trannie dives all over place and decisions go against rags or do you hate trannie that much feel sorry for rags?

Me as soon as the fucker ceases to wear that rag shirt I don't give a shit but I will want him to get some dubious free kick against them in CL and he scores from it really rubbing their noses in it and becaus of it they get knocked out I will call that poetic justice>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.