The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

madrid don't care if people say their ruining football they do what they want and get who they want ! its how they bring success, this business is not for the meek and if we want to mix it with the bigboys then we better stop being scared of what people may think or what they may say !

bobmcfc said:
madrid don't care if people say their ruining football they do what they want and get who they want ! its how they bring success, this business is not for the meek and if we want to mix it with the bigboys then we better stop being scared of what people may think or what they may say !
What success? They have been shit for longer than I care to remember.

quiet_riot said:
Ronaldo leaving is absolutely gutting. No way will we win the league or catch Liverpool's 5 European Cups, they will remain the most successful English club.

Ferguson is wrong to sell Ronaldo, and is obviously just wanting to pay off some of our Massive debt.

Carl from Surrey (Man U fan)

If that is read out on SSN, I had nothing to do with it ;)

I was considering sending in something very similar from singapore.

lionheart said:
bobmcfc said:

they have won alot and they have always attracted the top players, they have had a recent bad patch which started with the sacking of del bosque but they are daawning on a who new era of domination . i wish we were as fucking ruthless sometimes. the only thing of note we pulled off was robinho !

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources understand that Andy Gray and Clive Tyldsely have been placed on suicide watch after a failed suicide pact with the news of Ronaldos impending transfer to Madrid.

lionheart said:
bobmcfc said:

mate they won la liga the two seasons prior to this.........

quiet_riot said:
Ronaldo leaving is absolutely gutting. No way will we win the league or catch Liverpool's 5 European Cups, they will remain the most successful English club.

Ferguson is wrong to sell Ronaldo, and is obviously just wanting to pay off some of our Massive debt.

Carl from Surrey (Man U fan)

If that is read out on SSN, I had nothing to do with it ;)

Haha if that's you then nice one

Their whole team focuses around the ladyboy.

Him going will fuck them up big time, the amount of goals and assists he gets is vital to their success. They will be a lot weaker without him, even if they bring in Ribery.

The big question is whether it affects the Tevez deal, we shouldn't be arsed who they bring in after that as it won't affect us in the near future

they have won alot and they have always attracted the top players, they have had a recent bad patch which started with the sacking of del bosque but they are daawning on a who new era of domination . i wish we were as fucking ruthless sometimes. the only thing of note we pulled off was robinho ![/quote]

No wonder he was smiling in the pictures with MH ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.