The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Rammyblues said:
Dilemma

Next years CL Rags v Real who do you want to win?
Do you cheer when Trannie dives all over place and decisions go against rags or do you hate trannie that much feel sorry for rags?

Me as soon as the fucker ceases to wear that rag shirt I don't give a shit but I will want him to get some dubious free kick against them in CL and he scores from it really rubbing their noses in it and becaus of it they get knocked out I will call that poetic justice>

More i think about it more ill miss him. Loved ball stamping on him ect. Players winding him up till he got sent off. The diving, pictures of his mum looking like a shamless extra. You name it. Prem has lossed a gd player just like when henry left. But there will be another soon. Lets hope he plays in sky blue!

Rammyblues said:
Dilemma

Next years CL Rags v Real who do you want to win?
Do you cheer when Trannie dives all over place and decisions go against rags or do you hate trannie that much feel sorry for rags?

Me as soon as the fucker ceases to wear that rag shirt I don't give a shit but I will want him to get some dubious free kick against them in CL and he scores from it really rubbing their noses in it and becaus of it they get knocked out I will call that poetic justice>

Fkin love him to get a dodgy penalty in injury time in the semi (never want them to get to a final)
And get up (5 minutes later) to score it and knock them twats out

Good riddance to the gay diving tranny twat donkey. The less I see of him the better.

Now that tranny as left the scum, rag players are cueing up to take free kicks.

The downside is, they wont get as many now..........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5539203/Cristiano-Ronaldo-transfer-Manchester-United-nothing-without-him-says-Fabregas.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... regas.html</a>

I like fabregas more and more! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.