The Treble Merchandise

That's a pisser... I'm waiting for XL too... I haven't had a mail like this or a tracking number either... Only a brief message that said my shirt was going to be shipped soon... That was a few weeks ago
I am in the same boat. I have a L and XL ordered, and got the brief message a few weeks back but nothing since!!

*notification from UPS yesterday, received today!

Last edited:
Got mine mate, hope you and the others on here are sorted too
Pleased to hear you've got, I waited till 2.30 before ringing UPS again after sitting through the 3rd delivery period to be told it's still in Germany, received another time slot for Thursday, lost all hope of delivery

Selling mine if anyone is interested. Selling for cost price £100. Was a drunken purchase, not sure why i bought it as I have no where for it to go.

Just checked ebay and theres one on there for £300! Robbing bastard whoever it is.

Dm if interested

Seen one for £350. Says there's only 3 left and, Large to boot.

Gotta wait till January for mine.

some team autographed 2022/23 shirts going for £1000/£2000 plus.

Got delivery today, Xmas present for the young lad.

It’s really well done, nice and classy. Worth the money imo and the young lad will be delighted with it.

Received mine today , not taking out of box but did open and have a peek looks very nice .
No problems with delivery lucky first time which I was worried about listening to the horror stories on here , mine came from Netherlands according to postage label on box .

Still had nothing since the email a couple of weeks ago to say they were going to dispatch them. Not even an email, even less a chance for UPS to kick them about in the warehouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.