The Treble Merchandise

Had to pick mine up locally today…as others have said, the corners of the box were damaged but the actual shirt looks fine.

Got mine today. No damage to the box and looks beautiful. Very pleased.

Just got to decide whether I'll wear it or just keep as a souvenir. I suspect it will end up being worn. Would be a shame to keep such a lovely shirt hidden away in a box.
I’m in the same boat when it comes down to wearing it or not, it’s taken me 5 days to take it out of the plastic wrapper :-)

Still had nothing since the email a couple of weeks ago to say they were going to dispatch them. Not even an email, even less a chance for UPS to kick them about in the warehouse.
Same here, nothing since the email on 10th Nov which said a shipping notification would be sent during w/c 20th Nov...

Selling mine if anyone is interested. Selling for cost price £100. Was a drunken purchase, not sure why i bought it as I have no where for it to go.

Just checked ebay and theres one on there for £300! Robbing bastard whoever it is.

Dm if interested
Still available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.