The treble on display

I received an email from them saying the trophies are now deffo at the new store at the main entrance of the stadium.
There is disabled parking close to the store too. Was planning to take my dad ... who at 93 has seen all our Champion wins. But he just isn't up to it.
Gutted as would love to have got a pic of him with all three. :-(

Any idea how much the club are going to fleece us for the pictures tomorrow?

I went to the Arndale when they were there the other week. It was free and the staff were taking the pictures on people's phones, no official photographer trying to upsell you or anything and the staff were brilliant. I thought it was really well done. Hopefully the same for everyone going tomorrow!

Got there early this morning around 8 45 and was about 50th in the queue, getting the photos both on my own phone and the official one took about 25 minutes however if you want an official one at £10 be prepared for a long wait, only 1 printer out of 3 was working an I waited an hour....as I came away I think another printer was up and running so hopefully things are speeding up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.