The treble on display

Anyone been down yet and able to give an insight on what's occurring

Just waiting in the queue now. They've announced they're temporarily pausing handing out tickets shortly due to numbers. They said they're going to reassess and will reopen for tickets later when they get the queue down a bit.

My waiting time has been about 90 minutes, but it's got busier since I got here. Worth doing, but I would expect a couple of hour wait unfortunately.

Any idea how much the club are going to fleece us for the pictures tomorrow?
did you get owt for your season card last season when you put it up for sale when we had a mini blip ?
use the money from that , oh , wait , its free anyway with your own mobile.
i thought i was cynical.

Just got back

They give you a number then they call you up over the tannoy in number batches to join the queue. Probably about 45 minute wait overall

They take photos for you using your phone / camera but also take an official one which is £10 but no obligation to buy

When you buy it they also give you a reference so you can download it as well

Just got back , we'll organised and you get a ticket number rather than having to stand in a que. Once called you get plenty of time to take your own pic and the staff will also take one on your own phone of all your family if you want them to, then you get asked if you want them to take a official pic which comes in a commemorative book if you say no they move on , no pressure applied.

got there at 9-30 got ticket number 38 and told they will call numbers out, went to get champions league program down stairs, had a look around bloody hell its gone up for stuff, went back up and they said ticket number 15 to 26, wasnt going to wait and got in q, nobody checked ticket numbe,r took about 50 mins to get pictures and out at 11-00am, they said they are doing it on the 19th of aug ist home game against newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.