The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Is this 'blood doping scandal' likely to be genuine? I'm still waiting for the release of this apparent 'Argentinian national team scandal' from preseason to be released.

That said, whether it's true or not, the fact football doesn't test periodically for these methods of 'gaining an advantage', leaves a strong possibility it could happen.

Is this 'blood doping scandal' likely to be genuine? I'm still waiting for the release of this apparent 'Argentinian national team scandal' from preseason to be released.

That said, whether it's true or not, the fact football doesn't test periodically for these methods of 'gaining an advantage', leaves a strong possibility it could happen.
It'll all get covered up, just as it did with Fuentes and all the Spanish sportsmen. There is absolutely no desire at all from within sports to find the truth, so nothing ever gets allowed out

v7y0VUr.png

Nicked off the caff. Hate to say it, but it made me laugh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.