The Truth About Drugs in Football

TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't see the problem with players taking non performance enhancing drugs to be honest.

So you don't believe it will affect their ability to train and recouperate? or affect their health such as cardiac or mental issues?

And regardless of whether you believe they are role models or not,the fact is kids will be influenced by the actions of their heroes.

There is no place for recreational drugs in sport.

FantasyIreland said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't see the problem with players taking non performance enhancing drugs to be honest.

So you don't believe it will affect their ability to train and recouperate? or affect their health such as cardiac or mental issues?

And regardless of whether you believe they are role models or not,the fact is kids will be influenced by the actions of their heroes.

There is no place for recreational drugs in sport.

I find the diving, spitting, slapping, swearing, cheating etc more of a problem than the idea that they might like a line or a joint occasionally.

If the drugs effect their fitness then that's their decision and their cross to carry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.