The Truth About Drugs in Football

Re: I hope the PL player on Coke is not a City player!

didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I really dont know how anyone can get addicted to coke, then again fottballers have alot of time and money to burn

You kidding right? I know normal day to day people students, accountants, nurses addicted to coke. Its probably one of the most addictive drugs there is.

No im not kidding. I really don't understand how people could come to rely on this drug. I do know what im talking about as well

Kun Aguero said:
How the fuck can a student afford £40 for a 20 min buzz?

Seen some crazy things bro some family money, others sell themselves. One guy was doing fraud jobs on his bank accounts and eventually got nicked. Thats why I dont fuck with drugs seen females sleep with repulsive guys just because they gave them some Charlie. Its horrible shit to be addicted too.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
No im not kidding. I really don't understand how people could come to rely on this drug. I do know what im talking about as well

It happens human DNA is different like I know people who have tried every drug under the sun and just never been addicted and never had the need to do drugs again. Then you have the one student who was dabbling on weekends with a line here and there and now a full blown coke head. You are smart for never letting yourself go down that route its horrible shit no matter how good the buzz. Some can use it when they feel like it others become fiends.

intheknow! said:
Blue Smarties said:
I see my post was over the line. London club, young midfielder, plays the big I am.

It's not him (), because the player has been sold to another club who were not aware of the positive test.
And like I said, it doesn't matter if the show has him on or not as he still puts it up his nose.

Blue Smarties said:
intheknow! said:
Blue Smarties said:
I see my post was over the line. London club, young midfielder, plays the big I am.

It's not him (), because the player has been sold to another club who were not aware of the positive test.
And like I said, it doesn't matter if the show has him on or not as he still puts it up his nose.

Feerrrrnandoooooooo. Only three players moved to Premier leauge clubs for what you could call multi million pound deals. Bent, Torres, Carrol.... Unless Dzeko has been up to no good.

im sure it will be out soon enough.

mcfc2112 said:
http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2010/04/19/revealed-english-fa-has-handed-out-24-drugs-bans-since-mutu-190401/

Interesting.

Also, can we think of any players that might fit some of the 'secrets'? Anyone get 'injured' for 6 months in January 2006?

Premier League footballer's cocaine shame

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/news/a339927/premier-league-footballers-cocaine-shame-to-be-exposed-on-channel-4s-dispatches.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcastin ... tches.html</a>

The identity of a top Premier League footballer who tested positive for cocaine is to be revealed tonight on Channel 4's Dispatches programme.

The as-yet-unnamed player was sold by his club in a multi-million pound deal, but his new team were not informed of the positive drug test, the programme claims.

However, the star will be exposed tonight during a Dispatches special on the use of recreational and performance-enhancing drugs in football.

The flagship Channel 4 investigation series claims to have uncovered the identities of dozens of footballers who have tested positive for cocaine and cannabis. It says that their names were kept secret by the Football Association and their clubs.

Dispatches, which is now working more closely with Channel 4 News presenter Jon Snow, also said that 240 drug tests had been abandoned between April 2007 and August 2010, after the players were absent when officials turned up at their training grounds.

The FA said that it abides by the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) code, but the agency's David Howman called on the body to be more open about testing.

"If you don't [be more transparent], then you are susceptible to an allegation you're hiding something," he told reporters.

"They're saying they haven't got a doping problem because there are not many positive tests. I think the answer to that is: don't we need to conduct better research to see what the prevalence of doping is?

"Until we are satisfied by the use of all the gathering of evidence I don't think we're in a position to say [that there is not a drug problem in English football]."

In a statement to Dispatches, the FA said: "The FA operates a comprehensive anti-doping programme which is the largest of any sport in the UK.

"The FA go beyond the WADA Code by proactively testing all samples for social drugs, irrespective of whether the tests are conducted in or out of competition."

Dispatches: The Truth About Drugs In Football airs tonight at 8pm on Channel 4.

Anyone have any idea who this is?

The as-yet-unnamed player was sold by his club in a multi-million pound deal, but his new team were not informed of the positive drug test, the programme claims.

If the above information is true, it can only be a player at a number of clubs.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I really dont know how anyone can get addicted to coke, then again fottballers have alot of time and money to burn

You kidding right? I know normal day to day people students, accountants, nurses addicted to coke. Its probably one of the most addictive drugs there is.

How can you claim to know what you are talking about when you don't know how people can get addicted to cocaine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.