The Truth About Drugs in Football

Re: I hope the PL player on Coke is not a City player!

I see my post was over the line. London club, young midfielder, plays the big I am.

Surely there has to be a leak somewhere of who the player is? Films get on the internet before they are in the cinema, so surely a name of a footballer from a C4 documentary can be found out

cleavers said:
PLEASE DON'T POST NAMES of any players who may have been rumoured. Legally this could cause the forum (or you) trouble.

Thanks.

You'll never take me alive Copper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cleavers said:
PLEASE DON'T POST NAMES of any players who may have been rumoured. Legally this could cause the forum (or you) trouble.

Thanks.
Fair point edited the post to remove any names, :-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
salfordblues said:
I was under the impression that the show was about perfromance enhancing drugs in football rather than recreational.

Could be worth a watch

No there is no FA law on recreational drugs so when they discovered when looking for performance enhancing drugs they keep the recreational ones quiet

How did Adrian Mutu get banned for taking Coke then?

Ricster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
salfordblues said:
I was under the impression that the show was about perfromance enhancing drugs in football rather than recreational.

Could be worth a watch

No there is no FA law on recreational drugs so when they discovered when looking for performance enhancing drugs they keep the recreational ones quiet

Exactly what I though.

Ricster said:
Was he not banned by his club rather than the FA ?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:32 pm --<br /><br />
Plain Speaking said:
cleavers said:

Thanks.
Fair point edited the post to remove any names, :-)
Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.