The Truth About Drugs in Football

Loads of people saying Carroll. Doubt it. It'd say in the article if he was English, "English Premier League star..." The picture will be the player so he has curly-ish hair and the programme claims there are players who've failed/missed tests between 2007-2010 which gives me the impression this player could have failed a test way back. Also doesn't say he sold to another Premier League team.

Gary O'Connor was done for possession of coke recently. The photo looks like Ballack, (at a push) Bridge, but also look at the shape of the shoulders and their shoulder pad-look. Either a captain's armband is being worn or more likely, a black armband, as it would again say in the article, presumably, "Premier League 'captain'..." Lots of clues!

Yeah, but is that picture of the player or just a mock up to mislead?

Regardless, I'm not worried about our lot. Most of our critical players are family men and/or Muslims. The only players I'd be worried about are the ones with the party animal reputations, and there's only one of those who are irreplaceable: Hart.

God I hope it is not a City player.

Imagine the headlines!

Camel gob will be an interesting 'Twitter watch' tonight. I bet his arse it twitching!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.