The truth about Silva's injury?

southaustralianblue said:
bob stockport said:
Not sure about the extent of the injury but if he is remotely fit for Wigan he has to play - we are half the team without him

Thats bollocks bob, with respect. The spurs game is the key, and there is no need to rush him back for wigan. Given how they are set up it will be a very open game and without underestimating them the team we put on the park for the dippers game is more than capable of accounting for them. He's looked knackered for 6 weeks so I would love him to get a bitoif that canarian winter sun on his back and come back refreshed to power on for the next 4 months

Also sami was great last start and I think another opportunity where there will be more space can only do wonders for his confidence

The Spurs game is obviously key and I would have agreed with you (about resting Silva for Wigan) before we dropped 5 points out of six at West Brom and Sunderland.

Didsbury Dave said:
Word on the street is that he isn't injured at all. He was given a week in the sun after the United game.

Source is totally credible. Great news.
Sounds about right. Looked fucked beforehand, and going back to Spain for physio is a little bit drastic, when i'm pretty sure the club has a half decent stream of physios. It'll do him good.

I'm going to ask my boss if he'll let me have a week in the Canary islands as I'm feeling a bit tired and need a rest

alib said:
I'm going to ask my boss if he'll let me have a week in the Canary islands as I'm feeling a bit tired and need a rest

I'll give you a week off if you think you'll come back and win us the league?

jay_mcfc said:
alib said:

I'll give you a week off if you think you'll come back and win us the league?

And I'll pay for his first three drinks.

Word on the street is that he actually picked up a knock. He was given a week to rest and recover after the the United game.

Word on the street is that he actually went to see some hottie in Spain. He was given a week to rest and recover after their marathon sessions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.