The TV Quiz Show Thread

He was brilliant in the final. The woman only answered one question right. An amazing win - I never gave them a chance
Did I hear Paul Sinha answer carrot instead of beetroot when asked to name a reddish root vegetable.
Not sure if he misheard the question but it lost him the game.

Did I hear Paul Sinha answer carrot instead of beetroot when asked to name a reddish root vegetable.
Not sure if he misheard the question but it lost him the game.
He did as you said.
The one that got him all off track was a different question which I can't recall now but he answered it way too soon and the pair stole the answer. He seemed to lose concentration after that

He did as you said.
The one that got him all off track was a different question which I can't recall now but he answered it way too soon and the pair stole the answer. He seemed to lose concentration after that
He said “coffee” when the answer was “Los Angeles”.

I would tell you the question but am wondering if there’s a new gameshow format where contestants have to “guess the question”.

He did as you said.
It was something about a place called Mocha ****** and he jumped in before the end of the question with the incorrect answer " coffee"

Didn't seethe post above from @Citizen of Legoland

He did as you said.
But carrots are originally purple. So he was right.

They are now many colours due to cross-breeding, including yellow/white and the now more familiar orange - bred to celebrate a King of the Netherlands IIRC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.