The TV Quiz Show Thread

The Chase

Q. Which celebrity TV chef became a Dame in 2020?
A. Fanny Craddock

2nd contestant going for £40,000
Q. In which of these situations can UK car drivers not have towers a seat belt?
On a toll road
In a car park
Reversing

She said in a car park!
tbf I don't think I'd have known the answer to not have towers a seat belt?

:p

I am convinced that BBC bosses select their mates for the winning team or individual positions and then recruit the people who answer chappy word searches often found in ITV4 advert breaks for the losing teams. TV licensing money funds their parties and get togethers whilst convincing fools they are geniuses.

I caught a bit of something early afternoon today where you had to not be answering questions when the timer ran out to go to the next round.....the standard was lower than a snakes belly.

Add together a score & a dozen ......Pass
How many cheeses do you need to win at Trivial Pursuit......8
And the 5 mins I saw were all of that standard.

I am convinced that BBC bosses select their mates for the winning team or individual positions and then recruit the people who answer chappy word searches often found in ITV4 advert breaks for the losing teams. TV licensing money funds their parties and get togethers whilst convincing fools they are geniuses.
Go and have a lie down

Went to Urban Playground (Manchester Arndale centre, near Exchange square) last night for company night out.

It's basically a bar/beefburger joint with about 12 'The Cube's installs, and some electronic golf.
Did pretty well, considering never seen the show... but then again it's fairly obvious what to try and do in each Cube!
Got 4th highest score of the entire day, not bad after we started with 1st 3 out of 7 Cubes scoring zero points.

Anyway, was a decent night out.

First one up on The Chaser....

Q. In the story of the 3 little pigs, who threatened to blow the house down?
A. (She ummed and r'd for way too long) 1st little pig

Q. Which Manchester United player received a Blue Peter badge in 2020?
A. David Beckham

Next contestant

Q. Which TV presenter has a website "this is Davina"?
A. Pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.