The TV Quiz Show Thread

The Archers appeared on The Chase again tonight. I’m generally cooking so I can’t take it too seriously as I go to and from my kitchen but some educated guesses mean I usually match, if not beat, the contestants.

I’ve never knowingly heard The Archers but it’s been a regular answer.

The Chase

Q. Which country and western singer recorded a live album in San Quinten prison?
A. Dolly Parton

Q. The (name given) straights links the Baltic sea with which other sea?
A. Pacific
I watched that episode, that dolly parton answer tickled me.. can you imagine Dolly with her tits and stuff singing in front of a bunch of psycho serial rapists and murderers!?

The Archers appeared on The Chase again tonight. I’m generally cooking so I can’t take it too seriously as I go to and from my kitchen but some educated guesses mean I usually match, if not beat, the contestants.

I’ve never knowingly heard The Archers but it’s been a regular answer.
Yes as soon as Bradly says "which long running radio series...." as if there are many of them...

Also Banksy was again an answer today to "which London artist....."

Whilst visiting my elderly parents I was introduced to a quiz show hosted by Grant Mitchell. The contestants have to be the thickest cnuts ever. The questions aren’t exactly hard and the morons act like they’ve been asked to split the atom.

The sinner man just got a fact wrong, he was talking about mark hamill being in a film then a year later was in return of the jedi, where he found out Darth Vader was his dad. That was Empire strikes back released 3 years prior.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.