The TV Quiz Show Thread

I have met most of the original Eggheads, except Judith. Kevin is a very nice chap, not a bit boastful or superior, and I've never heard him say a bad word abut anyone. (But his knowledge is legendary)

One of those depicted on here was not my cup of tea. I was due to face this person in aradio quiz show and n acquaintance rang me up and said " Beware of X, X is a cheat. "
He was right. X bent the rules of the game to gain an advantage.
I cannot reveal the person's name, but they were not what they seemed to the viewing public. I was not best pleased.

I have met most of the original Eggheads, except Judith. Kevin is a very nice chap, not a bit boastful or superior, and I've never heard him say a bad word abut anyone. (But his knowledge is legendary)

One of those depicted on here was not my cup of tea. I was due to face this person in aradio quiz show and n acquaintance rang me up and said " Beware of X, X is a cheat. "
I cannot reveal the person's name, but they were not what they seemed to the viewing public. I was not best pleased.
Beware of people with initials as names.

I've only met one of them, Barry, he was an arrogant obnoxious ****, I'm sure he speaks highly of me too, his wife was the same, seemed to revel in basking in his (very dim) reflected celebrity

On University Challenge - which modern day country were the Corinthians from. Ans: Turkey.

They got a lots of more esoteric questions correct then did that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.