The TV Quiz Show Thread

#TheChase Yes, people in Wales in Ye Olde Days spoke majority English.
Poor lass was 19 and from Nottingham. She got 2 questions right on her own and one of them was because the answer was Nottingham!
But she got through, taking the low offer of £1,000, to the final (as they all did) and she got maybe 2 push backs right that helped the team to beat The Menace.
And at the end she was in tears.... and my eyes went a bit watery too. Was pleased for her and the team.

Last edited:
Poor lass was 19 and from Nottingham. She got 2 questions right on her own and one of them was because the answer was Nottingham!
But she got through, taking the low offer of £1,000, to the final (as they all did) and she got maybe 2 push backs right that helped the team to beat The Chaser.
And at the end she was in tears.... and my eyes went a bit watery too. Was pleased for her and the team.
I didn’t catch her age and home town. Are you stalking her?

What other language was spoken in ancient Wales? Esperanto?

Think it is a Woke thing. You can not say people are thick even if they are.
I do it all the time. Wether I’m walking down the street, shouting out of a car window, in a queue at ASDA , doctors surgery, fancy restaurants, the fucking lot. If they took me to court they would lose as they are always, thick moronic cunts. And they need to be told.

@Bill Walker complained to the Mods that he felt he was being targeted as he self identified as being a thick moron..
Well ain't that fucking nice....after all I've done to publicise that dodgy photoshopped picture of you supposedly appearing on fucking Eggheads (as if !!).... "your claim to fame" my fucking arse..

You're just pissed off that I don't royally arse lick chinless Charlie and his ex-floosy on the side.

And anyway can you get it factually right its "geriatric thick moron" these days..:)

Well ain't that fucking nice....after all I've done to publicise that dodgy photoshopped picture of you supposedly appearing on fucking Eggheads (as if !!).... "your claim to fame" my fucking arse..

You're just pissed off that I don't royally arse lick chinless Charlie and his ex-floosy on the side.

And anyway can you get it factually right its "geriatric thick moron" these days..:)
So it wasn't you that complained?
I didn't see it myself...... @jimharri told me it was you..... ;)

Ps couldn't care less about Chaz n Cam.

Just watching an old episode of The Chase...
Bradley up to a sly trick.....

In the final when the team were answering a question and got it right, he said "cooooorrect"
Yet when he answered The Chaser's answers it was a "correct".
Right at the end of the teams questions, a woman gave the answer as the buzzer went and Bradley said she was just out of time..... the time he took repeatedly saying "coooooorrect" prevented her getting that final point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.