The TV Quiz Show Thread

Anne Hegarty threw that game on the chase with Kyle walker, who wasn't Kyle Walker, didn't even look like him, but I'm glad they got a load of money for charity.. Anne Hegarty is my new favourite chaser

Anne Hegarty threw that game on the chase with Kyle walker, who wasn't Kyle Walker, didn't even look like him, but I'm glad they got a load of money for charity.. Anne Hegarty is my new favourite chaser
She definitely would have got those questions on a regular programme.
Dermot was very good in the final round. Walker messed up on one when he said Aston Villa instead of Villa Park.

Not on a quiz show, but worth a mention...

Went out for lunch (dinner) yesterday and saw "Marco Polo Bakewell Tart" on the menu.
I asked the server about the connection to Marco Polo. They didn't know, but went to check with the chef.

A few minutes later, I was very confidently informed that Marco Polo was the chef's favourite Formula 1 driver, and that he had named his version of the bakewell tart after him.

I, of course, had a piece. It wasn't particularly good but I did notice that the raspberry jus (syrup) had been applied to look like a chicane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.