The TV Quiz Show Thread

Went to watch 8 out of 10 cats does countdown last June(I think). And they didn't even show it. Was funny though, lasted two hours. Jimmy and the comebacks are fuckin hilarious. Even when they get make up during breaks they are at it. Good night.

An English one?
Yeah, or should it be Yeha - schools too busy with the Loony Hour and the Nutty Hour to stuff some good stuff into kids heads that they could use when they go on quiz shows and cop a £100k off The Beast. There was a guy on yesterday took a whole pound back to the team. The woman before him had taken £7k. He must have thought if he shared his quid then the rules were that she shared her seven grand.

Yeah, or should it be Yeha - schools too busy with the Loony Hour and the Nutty Hour to stuff some good stuff into kids heads that they could use when they go on quiz shows and cop a £100k off The Beast. There was a guy on yesterday took a whole pound back to the team. The woman before him had taken £7k. He must have thought if he shared his quid then the rules were that she shared her seven grand.
She does

I saw a clip from an episode of ‘Beat the Chasers’ yesterday. No idea how old it was. The contestant was Claire from Steps and one of the questions was:

What mode of transport is pictured on the badge of Manchester City FC?

Don’t know if it was the way it was phrased but I actually struggled for a few seconds myself.

Claire said ‘a train’ anyway.

She did beat all five Chasers to win £75K though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.