The TV Quiz Show Thread

I was watching that ridiculous quiz show with Ross Kemp and one of the contestants didn’t know who Helen Mirren was. He was thick as mince and also thought Graham and Damon Hill were brothers and Ammonia was made up of Hydrogen and Carbon.

£500 they were playing for, which they didn’t win. What a waste of screen time.
If yer click on the mute it immediately loses it's ridiculousness and becomes quite watchable. Putting on the subtitles on mute is also an upgrade.

If yer click on the mute it immediately loses it's ridiculousness and becomes quite watchable. Putting on the subtitles on mute is also an upgrade.
But then I wouldn’t know how stupid the contestant’s thought process was. He was a loud mouth who kept putting doubt into the head of his co-contestant who seemed to be better at guessing.

I noticed a new quiz show ( for me at least ) the other day.

Forget the name of it but the host was that Iranian comedian guy. Omar?

Only saw the last five minutes, so bit hard to judge if it’s any good or not yet.

I was watching that ridiculous quiz show with Ross Kemp and one of the contestants didn’t know who Helen Mirren was. He was thick as mince and also thought Graham and Damon Hill were brothers and Ammonia was made up of Hydrogen and Carbon.

£500 they were playing for, which they didn’t win. What a waste of screen time.
I gave up reading after "Ross Kemp"

‘Winning Combination’ today…. Contestant only had to answer 3 questions. Thick as fuck.
Q. The Niagara Falls are located on which river?
A. The Nile

Q. Which airport has the code LGW?
A. London Glasgow

Old episode of The Chase

Q. Which of these singers was not born in Honolulu?
Bruno Mars, Barry Manilow, Bette Midler ?

Woman went with Bette Midler saying "that's Hawaii isn't it? I know Bruno Mars was born there, not sure about Barry Manilow.... but Bette Midler is American isn't she?

The answer was Manilow.

Then she answered correctly that Peppa Pig World was an attraction in Hampshire. She sent Bradley into stitches when she said "yes I've been there lots of times and I pass it on my way to the Lake District"

Yer do - they verbalise what's goin' on between their ears and it pops up on the subtitles.
If that were taken to the ultimate, it would be brilliant.
”Er…Rishi Sunak? That rings a bell…who the fuck is he?…….That blonde in the front row is a bit tasty, I could really…..Southampton? Which coast is that on? Er…East, I think…Yes it’s in East Angular….Manchester United, who the fuck are they?….Christ, I need a piss….”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.