The two faces of Terry...............

spursmad321 said:
This is from the top table they are very very annoyed with Terry decision to stay at Chelski, they were very confident that he would join, he has always given the impression he would join City and said so in many discussions. He even threatened to hand in a transfer request if he had to. This is why City didn't pull the plug on the deal because they always believed it would happen, unlike the Eto'o deal.

Regarding the Eto'o deal this was 100% agreed, but City had had enough of waiting for Eto'o and Barcelona to sort out they end, so City made an enquiry for Adebayor who was their 2nd target and the london scum gave them plenty of encoragement, so City gave up on the Eto'o deal.

The Lescott deal is very much sorted regarding the player, but Everton ( Moyles) are playing hard ball about the fee, having orginally agreeing a fee, they now keep moving the goal posts. ( fees/players) This deal will happen its just a case of when not if.

Onuoha will be going nowhere, Richards on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Are you still sure about Lescott, seems to me like Everton don´t want to sell. And if they turn 2 bids down
I think we should look elsewere, don´t you? Why don´t he just turn in a transfer request, when the club refuses
to sell him. Has not heard anything about them trying to sign a back-up?!
Is Upson next on our hitlist, hope not. His 30, and thats a big risk and not worth what it would cost to sign him.
I don´t really get, why can´t we look for players in other leagues, Bruno Alves maybe. Or if we have
to look in PL, what about Agger?

Jockidocki said:
spursmad321 said:
This is from the top table they are very very annoyed with Terry decision to stay at Chelski, they were very confident that he would join, he has always given the impression he would join City and said so in many discussions. He even threatened to hand in a transfer request if he had to. This is why City didn't pull the plug on the deal because they always believed it would happen, unlike the Eto'o deal.

Regarding the Eto'o deal this was 100% agreed, but City had had enough of waiting for Eto'o and Barcelona to sort out they end, so City made an enquiry for Adebayor who was their 2nd target and the london scum gave them plenty of encoragement, so City gave up on the Eto'o deal.

The Lescott deal is very much sorted regarding the player, but Everton ( Moyles) are playing hard ball about the fee, having orginally agreeing a fee, they now keep moving the goal posts. ( fees/players) This deal will happen its just a case of when not if.

Onuoha will be going nowhere, Richards on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Are you still sure about Lescott, seems to me like Everton don´t want to sell. And if they turn 2 bids down
I think we should look elsewere, don´t you? Why don´t he just turn in a transfer request, when the club refuses
to sell him. Has not heard anything about them trying to sign a back-up?!
Is Upson next on our hitlist, hope not. His 30, and thats a big risk and not worth what it would cost to sign him.
I don´t really get, why can´t we look for players in other leagues, Bruno Alves maybe. Or if we have
to look in PL, what about Agger?

.......YERRR!!!!! Spursmad sort it out!!!! Your shit at exciting ITK reports, I want Messi or Villa comments off you rather than Mr I'm really good cause I play at Everton Lescott.

If you look at a really good ITK like TFM then you could learn a thing or two about being a Premiership ITKer rather than a championship one. Lets get this transfer forum buzzing with a few top players you useless puffda!!!! *tut* ;)

this will make anyone feel better about not getting terry

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckyIPrBodd4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckyIPrBodd4</a>

boris karloff said:
Interesting that Micah wasn't mentioned in Hughes list of important home grown core players at the press conference today. Only "Nedum, Stevie Ireland and Micheal Johnson."

I wondered if there was any significance in that at the time.

- he was discussing Nedum and mentioned Micah, Ireland and Johnson as the home-grown core. No SWP though.

Oh well, Tiny Tears got whst he really wanted but cant blame us for pursuing him if he was flirting with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.