The unpopular objective thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Theengelbert, 17 Jan 2018.

1. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

What was the date of the Pellegrini post? I'm looking back at my old posts and there's not a post even close to the time I got banned that's about Pellegrini. The only post at that time that was even 'controversial' (despite being true) was that. You quoted that same post and said I'd been binned and I wasn't able to post after that. And if I had other warnings (I'm not sure I had 8), the vast majority of them was, again, for going against your opinion especially in relation to Balotelli. You need to chill out mate, it's a football forum, people are bound to have different opinions to you.

2. Aguero_Element

Aguero_Element

I hate these threads can u fuck off to reddit

3. argyle

argyle

I think Sane often forgets to run with the ball when dribbling.

I think Jesus was badly out of form even before the injury and so far has mainly only scored tap ins.

For all the hundreds of millions spent we're still reliant on David Silva.

4. Damocles

Damocles

It won't show up in your post history because it was moved to the Mod Forum.

I warned you once. In fact you were banned 3 times, and I didn't do any of them either

5. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

That's convenient. The post that a moderator quoted and said 'I'd been binned' wasn't the post that got me banned yet the post that actually got me banned is nowhere to be seen and, even if I did write it (which I can't see), probably was written weeks before my actual ban. And yes, I was banned 3 times, twice for disagreeing about the supposed 'world class' status of Balotelli and Mangala.

Reading this thread back seems like I'm not the only banned for disagreeing with certain mods.

6. argyle

argyle

Take the argument to DM's.

7. bluemc1

bluemc1

Can Fame monster and Damocles get off this thread and get a room

8. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

I think Paul Lake was an average footballer.

9. Sid C

Sid C

You’re the 3rd blue on this thread admitting to liking Cantona !!! Don’t quote me but I make the 4th. Sod his football he’s a rum fu....r

10. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

[​IMG]