The unpopular objective thread

I secretly think we could lose at Spurs and Arsenal as usual, lose at home to Chelsea and United and lose at Everton. Sorry.

I’m glad other people admit they don’t enjoy going anymore. My circle of fifteen or so have depleted to just a few of us. Families, work, logistics etc has seen this happen. Attending feels like a chore and I prefer the social before and afterwards with friends who watch in the pub. City Square is shit and the cheese is only going to get worse.

Unsure our fanbase is that great or together either. I travel watching Wales away in the football on my own as I have few Welsh friends having been based here for two decades. I’ve been befriended immediately and invited to join groups at a big table. This never happens watching City. I could go all day without another Blue letting on in the pub. Friends from Milton Keynes or Essex have had terrible problems with Mancs giving them shit. It’s got borderline violent before.

People also queuing for a pint 30 minutes in baffle me. Just watch the game!

Disagree with this, I'm 20 and travelled to places in Europe on my own due to my dad working and mates not being able to afford it and always been taken in by other lads on the trips. Had some quality trips and met some great people.

I still have a typical City fear that we'll collapse and won't win the league.

Especially now Sanchez is going to them.

I thought Malcolm Allison would have turned it around. I did enjoy John Bond though.

£4 for a pie is £2 too much!

City should cap ticket prices to £30 per match and season tickets to £500

I feel that as we’ve achieved we’ve lost our soul a bit. I sort of miss when we were crap it felt like the players played for the badge more.
Really? I thought most of the ****s played for us because nobody else would give them a job tbh. There were a fair few that couldn't wait to move on.

The Etihad is a pretty crap stadium that still doesn't feel like home. There is nothing special or unique about it ( basically arsenals ground not joined up ). Ss3 expansion was done very poorly and all it's done us broken up even more people. I'd rather just build an entire new ground with identity and a proper home end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.