The unpopular objective thread

I wish Dickov had ballooned that ball over the bar, it was better when we were shit.

wwes03.png
Shots fired...

The Man Utd site is (redcafe) is more respectful of opinion than this one. If you say anything that isn't 100% City you are considered RAG (as I will probably for this) but you can go onto Utd's site and have a better debate - there are knobs on there as well but proportionately less. I find it quite embarrassing how often people think just because you support Utd there is a problem. I have been to over 1000 City games - other than wanting City to win the next best result is Utd lose and if we lose at weekend my entire weekend is total shit. But, my wife and father support United and I have friends who support Utd - cos you know what.. Without rival clubs and rival fans there wouldn't be football so some people should grow up
And I think anyone who went to Wrexham on Boxing Day - the week after York away has far more respect because logically that was our low point because it was 'after' the York game
YES YES YES!!! Check my post history with word “Wrexham”. I’ve been trying to convince these bastards of this for years.

Oasis made it ok to support City.

I quite like Graeme Souness.

Mancini looked cool wearing a scarf.

I was one of the fans wearing a tea towel around my head in 2008 (cringe!)

There isn’t a concerted media or refereeing agenda against our club.

Johnny Evans wouldn’t be as catastrophic a signing as some on here suggest.

Ric deliberately posts provocative statements to get views, advertising clicks and revenue.

Ouch!

It’s perfectly fine to refer to opposition clubs, managers and players using their actual names rather than using puerile, unfunny nicknames.

I’m finding this quite cathartic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.