The Upcoming Khaldoon Interview 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if the club are prepared to lower ticket prices, otherwise no points as we have enough empty seats on show as it is.

Fleece the corporate ****s and give us proper supporters something to cheer about when renewing season cards.

Our empty seats are because season cards are too cheap
My mate has 2 £300 seats and only goes occasionally

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, they may be paid for, and most are, but I'm convinced that many empty seats are held by ticket agencies waiting to be sold for extortionate prices. Maybe the tourist visiting Manchester may buy them if they are affluent enough, but working class blues are unable to, and this is a bigger problem than many can see. The club aren't bothered as they have sold the tickets, but it's about time they addressed this problem.

If this scenario is true then, that is wrong, as it is wrong for all manner of concerts, those vultures who hoover up all the seats and then charge an extortionate price for a £40 seat.

Our empty seats are because season cards are too cheap
My mate has 2 £300 seats and only goes occasionally

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
That is also a problem. Like many have already said on here, I agree that people who cannot be bothered to turn up for at least 60% of games (IMO) should not be allowed to re purchase a cheap season card.

I hope the guy that did the interview last year doesn't do this one. Terrible interviewer.

Hope he mentions even though they Finnish 2nd they got £300,000 more than us because of TV showings we knew this was something the media would bring to everybody's attention so made a lucrative deal with Amarzon...

Get the new stand built...

If this scenario is true then, that is wrong, as it is wrong for all manner of concerts, those vultures who hoover up all the seats and then charge an extortionate price for a £40 seat.
Check out one of the main online ticket agencies for any game and they will have tickets for our games, many on offer are in pairs, they may even have a block for sale. Away games sell out no problem, it's the midweek games against unglamorous teams that the agencies get lumbered with tickets, and that is a part of the reason why seats are not filled.

We must fiddle the attendance figures then, my apologies.

Your full and frank explanation "Naive" explained it all to me, I am now armed with some extra knowledge and won't trouble you again.
We give loads away. We give blocks of tickets to groups, universities, schools and to all and sundry at the CFA. If they’re given away then they can’t be sold to anyone else.

Hope he mentions even though they Finnish 2nd they got £300,000 more than us because of TV showings we knew this was something the media would bring to everybody's attention so made a lucrative deal with Amarzon...

I'd Czech those figures.

Don't understand why we don't have our own pay to view tv channel like rags ,Chelsea and loser pool.gives us a biased voice and also we can take all revenue from adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.