The US Presidential Election 2012

I'm not even that interested in politics but even I look at Romney's policies and shake my head in disbelief. Americans really are mindless sheep if they vote for this pleb.

RandomJ said:
I'm not even that interested in politics but even I look at Romney's policies and shake my head in disbelief. Americans really are mindless sheep if they vote for this pleb.

And yet, Cameron got in over here.

I'm not too interested but that BBC reporter in Florida is very nice indeed, a decent milf/cougar.

How is it democratic to make people queue for three hours to vote?! How many people does that end up excluding? Ridiculous system for a ridiculous nation. Also, I can't remember for sure but I'm certain they locked the doors of the polling stations on the the Bush/Gore election and turned the remainder of the queue away.

Romney win in Indiana - what is the meaning of this? Obama won it last time, apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.