The US Presidential Election 2012

Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Matty said:
So, what do people think? Are we getting 4 more years of Obama, or 4 years of a megarich religious maniac who hates almost 50% of Americans, thinks airplane windows should be openable, doesn't believe Global Warming is caused by man and who essentially takes both sides of the agument in as many cases as possible so as to appeal to everyone whilst giving no-one any idea what he will actually do?
Lol, which one do you want to win Matty?
Damn, I thought I hid it well!

As with most elections it's all about picking the "least worst" candidate rather than the best. You can't trust politicians, not a single one of them. I believe Obama is more interested in the welfare of Americans than Romney, and I think Romney's attitude to foreign policy could be dangerous in the extreme.
The sad thing is that the US election will probably end up affecting us just as much as which ever twat we elect into office over here.

Matty said:
As with most elections it's all about picking the "least worst" candidate rather than the best.

Spot on. We know we're going to get blasted in the ass whatever the outcome. All we can do is try to pick the lesser dick and pray for the best.

Santiago Street . said:
Regardless of your politics I find it cringeworthy the way the British left wing media led by the appalling BBC portray any Republican candidate as an intellectually challenged right wing ogre.

I find it equally cringeworthy and indicative of the real state of racial equality that Obama is lauded for being a black president rather than judged on his record. Who cares that he's black.

I'm on Barack at 1.26 - generous price, fill your bags gentlemen
1.52 was more generous last week which has now been layed back at 1.28(bets paid for)
There was a guy on fox news this morning who said it would be a miracle if romney got over 250 votes never mind winning it.
between 230-249 is 2.62 as i type..looks good.

How much do you be a week Col?

You seem to have a nibble at everything, does it pay off?

All I know about Romney is that he is a Mormon. That is the sum total of what the news tells you
So basically in the news all I hear the black guy might beat the Mormon with no idea what either of them stand for. Im not sure Americans even know what they stand for

SWP's back said:

I have had a bet on this as i am a sad twat
It was just watching the news and the exchanges and the odds looked good for obama
I actually cant lose even if obama loses now as i have covered everything
And if he wins i will be in profit as i backed him at bigger odds and then layed back at shorter.

And am not doing bad at the moment,which makes a change.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:

I have had a bet on this as i am a sad twat
It was just watching the news and the exchanges and the odds looked good for obama
I actually cant lose even if obama loses now as i have covered everything
And if he wins i will be in profit as i backed him at bigger odds and then layed back at shorter.

And am not doing bad at the moment,which makes a change.
I wish you the best of luck mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.