The US Stitch Up

I’m sick of the continual Yank bashing on Blue Moon!
I’m going to form a breakaway fans forum for us US Yankee Blues where we can discuss all things City without the constant “we are all gun slinging, Trump loving, trailer trash living Sceptics” comments.
I’m going to call it FC Blue Moon and see if the council will fund the cost of the hardware and server…..
Missing you already..

In a So Cal accent

Birmingham always appear surrounded by self destructive chaos and for all sorts of reasons remind me of Maine Road when everything was going wrong in the 80s and 90s.

I hope they get promoted, but Birmingham v Wrexham tonight was undoubtedly the Ghost of Christmas Future, and if these two teams end up in the Premier League then the 39th game will soon be with us.

I’m sick of the continual Yank bashing on Blue Moon!
I’m going to form a breakaway fans forum for us US Yankee Blues where we can discuss all things City without the constant “we are all gun slinging, Trump loving, trailer trash living Sceptics” comments.
I’m going to call it FC Blue Moon and see if the council will fund the cost of the hardware and server…..
Can I change my name to Fantasy Island, become a mod and ban everyone ?

One of the great social commentary films. Dystopia with a flannel jacket and a cheery smile.
100%. It’s a great film. Even after a dozen watches, I still catch little things — product placements, the quirks of actors who know/forget they’re acting, the subtle manipulations of poor Truman. Thinking about the real life moral rationalizations the actors and everyone involved must make to keep up the ruse is chilling. It’s incredibly evil and dark underneath the surface. It also says a lot about real-life parenting and letting go of kids as they age. Brilliant stuff on so many levels.

I’m more annoyed about the CL and which matches CBS is broadcasting vs streaming on Paramount. Should be City/Inter and Liverpool/Milan on the big screen. But it’s Club Brugge/Dortmund and Sporting/Lille instead. I’ll stream City at home but no regular bar/pub in the country will unless it’s one that hosts a supporter’s club.
Last year I would watch on the Spanish channel on mute and then put the city commentary on from the app. Worked pretty well and saved me another subscription service!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.