The Van Persie goal

jay_mcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
The irony is it came from a stoke style of hoofing the ball up the pitch..

No it didn't

erm if thats not hoofing i dont know what is..

i16QdjVlobe0o.gif

AntiUnited said:
ok its more like a lob then a hoof still route one football when they have spent all that money on a attacking midfielder they still rather play it on the wing or pass on top. still shit football.

Deluded

This is the first time I've seen this goal as I wouldn't watch it by choice. Richard Keys said it was the best goal in the universe or something similar this morning (Hope he was joking) but now that I've seen it I can't understand what all the fuss is about. Great goal and it was a good run off the defender and a great pass but the keeper was stood yards off his line and I can think of dozens of better goals than this, even RVP's goal against West Ham in the last minute of the Cup this year was better. Best goal ever my fucking arse, why do they always have to go on about having the best of everything every season. Last night's MEN going on about Jones can be the best ever United player FUCK OFFFFFF.

jay_mcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
ok its more like a lob then a hoof still route one football when they have spent all that money on a attacking midfielder they still rather play it on the wing or pass on top. still shit football.

Deluded

He's not deluded, mate. He's just clueless when it comes to football.

Remember, this whopper only started following football 4yrs ago and, through his own admission, supports both Liverpool and Man City.

Anyone with a brain and the ability to be impartial for once in their life can clearly differentiate between what Rooney's assist was and what a Stoke-esque "hoof" is.

A superb ball and a fucking ridiculous finish, as you say.

Just watched it on youtube for the first time - Now i may be being a deluded city fan here, but yes it was a good finish but best prem goal ever, my fucking arse!!

That goal cisse scored against chelsea last year was much better! - The sergio goal at Norwich last season with the link up play with tevez and just the brutal finish IMO is better too! - Demba Ba against the rag's this year in FA cup as the ball comes over his shoulder, i thought that was a better finish too...

Good goal yes, but as always as he's wearing a red shirt, its been massively over hyped

sjk2008 said:
jay_mcfc said:
AntiUnited said:

Deluded

He's not deluded, mate. He's just clueless when it comes to football.

Remember, this whopper only started following football 4yrs ago and, through his own admission, supports both Liverpool and Man City.

Anyone with a brain and the ability to be impartial for once in their life can clearly differentiate between what Rooney's assist was and what a Stoke-esque "hoof" is.

A superb ball and a fucking ridiculous finish, as you say.
Being impartial is too much for some on here.

Great goal and a fantastic ball leading up to it.

The problem here is that for the entire season, even the most simplistic pass, throw in or even pulling up of the socks is classed as some sort of incredible football moment that could only ever be witnessed at the Theatre of Dreams etc etc etc and for the majority of us, it fucks us off no end.

RVP, world class.....Aguero, poor defending blah, blah, blah.

Not a conspiracy, just the facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.