The very, very, very best place to live

I liked Port Douglas in Australia. Rain forest, barrier reef, marlin fishing, beaches, nice people...north Mallorca is nice round Pollenca. Loved Provence

In the U.K., where I live south of Edinburgh isn't too shabby despite the nats trying hard to ruin it. If I wasn't here, I love Mull, Harris, W Sutherland, Rutland, anywhere round the river Test in Hampshire, Wensleydale round Hawes, Swaledale round Reeth. A spot equidistant between Rutland Water, Draycote, Eyebrook, Ravensthorpe, Grafham, Pitsford would also be acceptable.

Maui absolutely stunning place and so laid back i could happily sit looking at the sea there the rest of my life

I have American relatives, mainly my Aunt's marrying Yanks, and the subsequent offspring, they've lived in
Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and California, virtually all have decamped to Arizona and absolutely love the place.

Have a friend from California who lives in AZ, and much as she loves it as a place, she can't cope with the seriously crazy summer heat ....

Really? Just got back from Norway today, paid £25 for two large beers at lunch....

It is a beautiful country though, and the people genuinely did come across as very happy.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Cheaper than Iceland..... spent a week in Kristiansand and a waitress had moved there because Iceland was too expensive.... jeez it must be expensive because Norway is on another level.... bought one of our installers a burger and a bottle of coke for lunch.. £18.00

Beautiful place mind

Have a friend from California who lives in AZ, and much as she loves it as a place, she can't cope with the seriously crazy summer heat ....
There are some beautiful places down there, prefer NM myself but way too fucking hot in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.