The Victory Parade (Merged)

LoveCity said:
Mocking Hillsborough, Heysel, Istanbul, Foe, Aberfan... have I forgotten any? = perfectly OK, just part of football.

Yeah. Sign for City and you're dead. Sinister, threatening and not intended to be in any way humorous. Hypocritical fuckwits lol.

Do they actually realise he's not dead? I am unclear as to what they are actually outraged about. As they are too no doubt.

But it makes them feel better about what happened yesterday if they have something to bleat about.

RIP Man United. You are fucking finished. Now please go off and die quietly.

For those of you who are whinging about the banner, just think of all of the shit you/me/we've had to put up with for 30+ years prior to last year. Think of all the piss taking, think of all the 'City the joke that just keeps giving' comments, County are your derby comments, Liverpool are our biggest game comments, noisy neighbour comments, NOT IN MY LIFE TIME comments, getting laughed at for playing in the fucking Auto Glass Windows trophy, getting laughed at for being in division 3, Robson's comments, City a small club etc etc.

Once you've pondered all of the pain & suffering & piss taking you've put up with, come on here & tell the world that is a fucking ace banner.

If you don't you're surely either a red of a proper fucking do gooder.

Kick them whilst their down cos that's exactly what they did to us/me/you & our club.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Just watching again on news. How many people were down Deansgate? I was on corner of Deansgate and Peter Street. It was fucking rammed.

No one is reporting that banner with any seriousness.

Get a fcking grip

I was on Market Street and it was heaving...my head still banging from those horns!

FFS only City fans can find angst at a time of supreme jubilation. Some on here seem pathologically attracted to crisis and doom. The poster was daft,childish and nothing more. We've won the league and responed to decades of piss-taking and humilation. Enjoy the moment !

Just watching again on news. How many people were down Deansgate? I was on corner of Deansgate and Peter Street. It was fucking rammed.

Get a fcking grip
Yes thank Goodness! Sky just mentioned it in passing .
: seeing it as a personal thing with Tevez but it could have been worse . A lesson needs to be learned here. Discipline off the pitch is just as important as on it

Video of the lads on top of Kendals (House of Fraser) Deansgate
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqELc6gdHOA[/youtube]

Maly Wilson said:
For those of you who are whinging about the banner, just think of all of the shit you/me/we've had to put up with for 30+ years prior to last year. Think of all the piss taking, think of all the 'City the joke that just keeps giving' comments, County are your derby comments, Liverpool are our biggest game comments, noisy neighbour comments, NOT IN MY LIFE TIME comments, getting laughed at for playing in the fucking Auto Glass Windows trophy, getting laughed at for being in division, Ronson's comments, City a small club etc etc.

Once you've pondered all of the pain & suffering & piss taking you've put up with, come on here & tell the world that is a fucking ace banner.

Kick them whilst their down cos that's exactly what they did to us/me/you.

This and only this !<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 pm --<br /><br />
Maly Wilson said:
For those of you who are whinging about the banner, just think of all of the shit you/me/we've had to put up with for 30+ years prior to last year. Think of all the piss taking, think of all the 'City the joke that just keeps giving' comments, County are your derby comments, Liverpool are our biggest game comments, noisy neighbour comments, NOT IN MY LIFE TIME comments, getting laughed at for playing in the fucking Auto Glass Windows trophy, getting laughed at for being in division, Ronson's comments, City a small club etc etc.

Kick them whilst their down cos that's exactly what they did to us/me/you.

This and only this !

paulsimpson said:

Get a fcking grip
Yes thank Goodness! Sky just mentioned it in passing .
: seeing it as a personal thing with Tevez but it could have been worse . A lesson needs to be learned here. Discipline off the pitch is just as important as on it

It is but we have just won the league. I am happy as a pig in shit. I havent slept properly for 2 weeks and at this moment in time I couldnt care less about anything rag related. Todays news will be over by Wednesday after talkshite debate it tomorrow cos they have nothing better to do.

Wednesday Engalnd Squad announced, then euros then Charity Shield...

Enjoy Simo and take a chill pill man!<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTaylor91 said:
We have apologised

Well god knows why? It was a fcking joke, Tevez didnt design it..Jesus what a politically correct world we live in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.