The Victory Parade (Merged)

LoveCity said:
Twitter talk that some rag scum are at Tevez's house?

Yep this

@DaveOKeane: Just incase your wondering, the cunts address is...

Carlos Tevez
Finlows Bower Farm
Mottram Road
Alderley Edge
SK9 7JF

#TevezIsACunt

jrb said:
Once again.

To all those complaining. Read this and........

Mancini time! Fergie argues Premier League should ensure all final day games finish at the same time

"It happened and it's unfortunate. We all thought we'd done it," says United boss of dramatic deouement

Sir Alex Ferguson has complained at Manchester City winning the title in 'Fergie time'.

United thought they had retained the title after their 1-0 win at Sunderland, with City drawing 2-2 at home to QPR.

But City plundered a 94th-minute winner through Sergio Aguero to snatch the title from United's grasp.

Now United boss Ferguson has called on the Premier League to ensure that final day matches finish at the same time in future.

"It's something I think the Premier League should look at because no team should be finishing after the other team," said Ferguson.

"But it happened and it's unfortunate. We all thought we'd done it.

"Then the Sunderland fans started cheering we knew they [City] had scored again.

"Obviously we knew QPR and I said a couple of things to Mike Phelan [United assistant boss].

"One was that if QPR were leading, I wondered if City would equalise, because I thought they'd get a big impetus from that. I worried about that and it happened.

"But I think everybody expected City to win. They made it difficult for themselves and QPR performed well until they found out they were safe.

"And I think, as Mark Hughes said, they quit, you know. So that was disappointing. It's hard to digest, because we played so well at Sunderland.

"Their keeper made four fantastic saves, we've hit the post twice, hit the bar, missed a couple of good chances - we could have scored eight.

"But when it comes down to goal difference we've only ourselves to blame because we've missed a lot of chances. We're very charitable to our opponents." [/code]

He is an incredibly sore loser. What a sour faced, despicable ****. Classic Fergie to draw that nonsense conclusion that all games should finish at the same time. How on earth can "no team finish after the other team"? What a grade a bellend.

Who gives a fuck about the sign? If fergie has a problem with it he shouldn't have made his "not in my lifetime" comment, should he? Dickhead.

jrb said:
Once again.

Mancini time! Fergie argues Premier League should ensure all final day games finish at the same time

"It happened and it's unfortunate. We all thought we'd done it," says United boss of dramatic deouement

Sir Alex Ferguson has complained at Manchester City winning the title in 'Fergie time'.

United thought they had retained the title after their 1-0 win at Sunderland, with City drawing 2-2 at home to QPR.

But City plundered a 94th-minute winner through Sergio Aguero to snatch the title from United's grasp.

Now United boss Ferguson has called on the Premier League to ensure that final day matches finish at the same time in future.

"It's something I think the Premier League should look at because no team should be finishing after the other team," said Ferguson.

"Then the Sunderland fans started cheering we knew they [City] had scored again.

"Obviously we knew QPR and I said a couple of things to Mike Phelan [United assistant boss].

"One was that if QPR were leading, I wondered if City would equalise, because I thought they'd get a big impetus from that. I worried about that and it happened.

"But I think everybody expected City to win. They made it difficult for themselves and QPR performed well until they found out they were safe.

"And I think, as Mark Hughes said, they quit, you know. So that was disappointing. It's hard to digest, because we played so well at Sunderland.

"Their keeper made four fantastic saves, we've hit the post twice, hit the bar, missed a couple of good chances - we could have scored eight.

"But when it comes down to goal difference we've only ourselves to blame because we've missed a lot of chances. We're very charitable to our opponents." [/code]
Now I'm confused. I've just scrolled back 20 pages of outrage about Tevez putting up a bad taste sign about Fergie dying - but it seems he's not dead?

Got back around an hour ago - was a really good parade all round and so good to see so many players full of smiles as well as the fans!

The pics I took are here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157629730231842/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 730231842/</a>

It's just like a 'Mock Funeral' in my eyes...He categorically stated it could not happen in his lifetime...well it happened so he must be dead...he is after all a Knight of the Realm and never wrong...the poster therefore exhibits pure and perfect logic.
We should call him the Ghost of Fergie from here on in.

jrb said:
Once again.

tumblr_lh67btDPZA1qafrh6.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.