The Victory Parade (Merged)

BlueTaylor91 said:
LoveCity said:
Twitter talk that some rag scum are at Tevez's house?

Yep this

@DaveOKeane: Just incase your wondering, the cunts address is...

Carlos Tevez
Finlows Bower Farm
Mottram Road
Alderley Edge
SK9 7JF

#TevezIsACunt

The man will eat them for breakfast.

From the suburbs of Argentina growing up, to the M.I.B's.

He'll shit em, just take Zabs round for a sleep over.

Vic said:
jrb said:
Once again.

To all those complaining. Read this and........

Mancini time! Fergie argues Premier League should ensure all final day games finish at the same time

"It happened and it's unfortunate. We all thought we'd done it," says United boss of dramatic deouement

Sir Alex Ferguson has complained at Manchester City winning the title in 'Fergie time'.

United thought they had retained the title after their 1-0 win at Sunderland, with City drawing 2-2 at home to QPR.

But City plundered a 94th-minute winner through Sergio Aguero to snatch the title from United's grasp.

Now United boss Ferguson has called on the Premier League to ensure that final day matches finish at the same time in future.

"It's something I think the Premier League should look at because no team should be finishing after the other team," said Ferguson.

"But it happened and it's unfortunate. We all thought we'd done it.

"Then the Sunderland fans started cheering we knew they [City] had scored again.

"Obviously we knew QPR and I said a couple of things to Mike Phelan [United assistant boss].

"One was that if QPR were leading, I wondered if City would equalise, because I thought they'd get a big impetus from that. I worried about that and it happened.

"But I think everybody expected City to win. They made it difficult for themselves and QPR performed well until they found out they were safe.

"And I think, as Mark Hughes said, they quit, you know. So that was disappointing. It's hard to digest, because we played so well at Sunderland.

"Their keeper made four fantastic saves, we've hit the post twice, hit the bar, missed a couple of good chances - we could have scored eight.

"But when it comes down to goal difference we've only ourselves to blame because we've missed a lot of chances. We're very charitable to our opponents." [/code]
Now I'm confused. I've just scrolled back 20 pages of outrage about Tevez putting up a bad taste sign about Fergie dying - but it seems he's not dead?

Yes of course he's sour . They just lost title on goal difference . They are gutted .And their pride came before they fell ! But that does not mean we have to stoop to their base , dirty , vengeful , spiteful and low class -type manner. We are champions and are bigger ! it's very easy to be spiteful and bitter . Much harder to stay above it . That is what must define who we are : bigger and better . And that's what we are going to show over the next few years

<a class="postlink" href="http://9gag.com/gag/4172483" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://9gag.com/gag/4172483</a> Share it if you are a MCFC FAN!!!

paulsimpson said:
Vic said:
jrb said:
Once again.

To all those complaining. Read this and........
Now I'm confused. I've just scrolled back 20 pages of outrage about Tevez putting up a bad taste sign about Fergie dying - but it seems he's not dead?

Yes of course he's sour . They just lost title on goal difference . They are gutted .And their pride came before they fell ! But that does not mean we have to stoop to their base , dirty , vengeful , spiteful and low class -type manner. We are champions and are bigger ! it's very easy to be spiteful and bitter . Much harder to stay above it . That is what must define who we are : bigger and better . And that's what we are going to show over the next few years

Here you go pal......

For those of you who are whinging about the banner, just think of all of the shit you/me/we've had to put up with for 30+ years prior to last year. Think of all the piss taking, think of all the 'City the joke that just keeps giving' comments, County are your derby comments, Liverpool are our biggest game comments, noisy neighbour comments, NOT IN MY LIFE TIME comments, getting laughed at for playing in the fucking Auto Glass Windows trophy, getting laughed at for being in division 3, Robson's comments, City a small club 34 years banner etc etc.

Once you've pondered all of the pain & suffering & piss taking you've put up with, come on here & tell the world that is a fucking ace banner.

If you don't you're surely either a red of a proper fucking do gooder.

Kick them whilst their down cos that's exactly what they did to us/me/you & our club.

So please tell me you're just some fucking do gooder & not a fucking rag. Surely revenge is a dish served very cold & this May has been fucking freezing.

Kick those bastards whilst you can cos it's been a long time coming.

Great day,and the sun shone on the righteous
Police were being a bit mad closing all the roads off but town looked packed
Big shout to Gary Owen for being a top gentleman, buying the beer and giving my lad a funky hat in the Abercrombie

zawtowers said:
Got back around an hour ago - was a really good parade all round and so good to see so many players full of smiles as well as the fans!

The pics I took are here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157629730231842/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 730231842/</a>
Thanks for the pics, We stood near M&S and it was absolutely packed, great atmosphere and we had a fantastic time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.