The Victory Parade (Merged)

Dont apologise on my behalf City.

Banner was in direct response to the twats own disrespectful comments, nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe they should look at themselves through their crocodile tears......

Russian submarines...
Hillsborough...
Murderers song...
MVF...
Turks carrying knives...

0.jpg

Shall i go on?

Fuck them all and stick the boot in as hard as you can, they are hurting!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The club did the right thing. They probably dont care but if you condemn it straight away you dont have to do any explaining later
Don't think it was right by the club to apologise to that ****,it's an insult to city fans IMO.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The club did the right thing. They probably dont care but if you condemn it straight away you dont have to do any explaining later
Don't think it was right by the club to apologise to that ****,it's an insult to city fans IMO.

Well the club dont think like us which is why they run the club better. Also it needed knocking on the head it was done and it will just pass by now rather than it building up a head of steam in the press

blueinsa said:
Dont apologise on my behalf City.

Banner was in direct response to the twats own disrespectful comments, nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe they should look at themselves through their crocodile tears......

Russian submarines...
Hillsborough...
Murderers song...
MVF...
Turks carrying knives...

0.jpg

Shall i go on?

Fuck them all and stick the boot in as hard as you can, they are hurting!
Just like to say blueinsa,one of the best posts I've seen on bluemoon quality.

A face in the crowd. Corner of Deansgate/Bootle Street. Tried to get a chant going, get him on our shoulders, but he wouldn't have it.

Whitley.jpg

Set up HQ at the Sir Ralph Abercromby. Later repaired to Rafa's. Bouncing.

cibaman said:
argyle said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
City - "The club wishes to express its sincerest apologies to Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United for any offence or distress caused."

<a class="postlink" href="http://football.uk.reuters.com/leagues/premiership/news/2012/05/14/AF0063D6-9E17-11E1-A903-020D8033923B.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football.uk.reuters.com/leagues/ ... 33923B.php</a>

Very good decision imo to knock it on the head early and not start getting caught up on semantics and technicalities related to the 'not in my lifetime quote'. You don't have to look far back at the Suarez issue to see how these things can snowball. It'll be a non-story in a couple of days this way and regardless it just looks better to apologise.

In two minds.

Best to knock it on its head I guess. However when's are our PR department gonna grow a set and hit back at the pro-rag media?

They bastards knew full well it was just a little dig at Fergie's 'never in my lifetime' comment, but they made this story into a big deal.

By apologising, we've confirmed that the sign was indeed intended to say we wished Fergie dead.

A lot of the fuss is due to the fact that it was Tevez. And whilst all City fans know the background to the banner and the fact that it's a joke, I doubt that Tevez did. I'd be surprised if Tevez remembered, or even knew about, the "never in my lifetime" comment.

I thought Tevez showed a commendable degree of humility and self awareness on Sunday when he kept his distance from the lap of honour.
But it looked to me as if he just couldnt resist the temptation to have a go at Fergie.

The club and most fans have been prepared to enter into a temporary truce with Tevez recently. But I wonder if the club's reaction might be a first sign that that will soon come to an end?
Do you honestly think Tevez knew what that sign said? I think you give him too much credit.

It's a nothingness, fuck all. We know what it meant so who gives a damn, certainly not me.

Great atmosphere and to cap the weekend off lakey got on our train and i got a photo with him at the station,told him i watched him so many times and it was an honour to have my photo done with him..
Got butterflies seeing vinnie with the prem trophy with our name on it...
Get the fuck in there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.