The views of Jesus are now seen as woke and too left/liberal

He was good at smiting though. Suppose that's a qualification for the nasty, angry, horrible, vindictive **** role.
I never got past the ‘begatting’ stage. It was a good read up until that. Adam and Eve and all that. Introduction of the villain of the piece, the sly old snake.
It was moving along nicely but then an awful lot of begatting started and it got boring.
Never finished it.

I never got past the ‘begatting’ stage. It was a good read up until that. Adam and Eve and all that. Introduction of the villain of the piece, the sly old snake.
It was moving along nicely but then an awful lot of begatting started and it got boring.
Never finished it.
The Adam and Eve thing makes me laugh. Based on that predication, either their kids fucked each other to procreate, or Adam fucked his daughter. There is no other logical explanation for the continued existence of the human race.

This weirdness in America worries me as my wife wants us to move there one day. She used to live in the really affluent part of Connecticut and never saw any issues, guns, drugs, religious freaks or anything.

My question to any of those who live there is, can America still be a safe and fun place to live if you‘re wealthy enough? Or is it becoming so shit there’s a fairly high risk I could get shot just going to a nice restaurant, or shopping or National park?

Well, I'm disabled and my wife is black, so as you can imagine the US is low down on our list of places to go and live.

That said, I travel to NY for business all the time, and I've never felt unsafe. It's no different to the UK in that you just need to be vigilant in certain areas.

Yes, there's probably a small chance of getting caught up in some nutter's home-brew version of Falling Down, but if you live in the right state and the right area it's probably only slightly more likely than it is here.

As usual, it's the poor, marginalised and disenfranchised communities that get the brunt of it, which is part of the reason it is allowed to continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.