The Vincent Kompany flag

phuzion said:
This could be the chap....you could also be in for a complimentary 'bumming'...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692</a>

Pmsl

sergiokun said:
phuzion said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692</a>

Pmsl

what a bargain...

Churchill123 said:
Ell thanks for starting the thread...

After a fucking great game I ended up going home with a 20ft Vinny flag... Don't ask me how i got it? - I think i took it as everyone else had gone to get trains etc, and didn't wana leave such a great banner!

Want to return it to its rightful owner :)

You punched the guy and stole his flag now he wants to bum you!

Keep it and don't go round

you have been warned<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 am --<br /><br />
BezzMCFC said:
sergiokun said:
phuzion said:

Pmsl

what a bargain...

O yeah

sergiokun said:
Churchill123 said:

After a fucking great game I ended up going home with a 20ft Vinny flag... Don't ask me how i got it? - I think i took it as everyone else had gone to get trains etc, and didn't wana leave such a great banner!

I haven't stolen his flag or punched anyone - It was hanging up at the Complete Angler pub after everyone had got trains etc home... I asked around and no one took ownership so i decided rather than a Norwich fan steal it, that i would ask on here who owns it.

you have been warned
<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am --<br /><br />I haven't stolen his flag or punched anyone - It was hanging up at the Complete Angler pub after everyone had got trains etc home... I asked around and no one took ownership so i decided rather than a Norwich fan steal it, that i would ask on here who owns it.

cheddar404 said:
ell said:
Just wondering who is the owner of the Vinny flag that was on show at the complete angler in Norwich? A poster on here has asked me to start a thread because they have woken up with it after Norwich and would like to return it!

Cheers

I've woken up with worse before.

Laughed out loud at this, better than a 20 foot "fag" eh

Bluemanc100 said:
cheddar404 said:
ell said:
Just wondering who is the owner of the Vinny flag that was on show at the complete angler in Norwich? A poster on here has asked me to start a thread because they have woken up with it after Norwich and would like to return it!

Cheers

I've woken up with worse before.

Laughed out loud at this, better than a 20 foot "fag" eh

comedy fuckin gold

Churchill123 said:
I haven't stolen his flag or punched anyone - It was hanging up at the Complete Angler pub after everyone had got trains etc home... I asked around and no one took ownership so i decided rather than a Norwich fan steal it, that i would ask on here who owns it.

Humour Failure #1

Churchill123 said:
sergiokun said:
Churchill123 said:

Bummed in a minute, you're getting bummed in a minute

you have been warned

-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am --

Churchill123 said:
sergiokun said:
Churchill123 said:

you have been warned

-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am --

PM'd you mate, thanks for picking it up, the person put in charge of holding the flag that day got a little too pissed i think

kaddyuk said:
Churchill123 said:

Humour Failure #1

Fair play son... I have been the bigger man and i have decided to take that bumming... Just like those rag cunts did on the 23rd of October :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.