"The Voice" of football

ctidcarl

After reading the tributes to Murray Walker after the sad passing of his death, everyone says he is "the voice" of Formula One - and correctly so that people say that.

Got me thinking........

Which commentator do you associate of being "The Voice" of football (no anti-City bias, just a football question)

Motty??
Barry Davies??
Brian Moore??
Martin Tyler??
Gerald Sindstadt??
David Coleman??
Kenneth Wolstenholme??
Clive Tyldsley??
Anyone else??

For me, Barry Davies is my favourite commentator, but........I would have to say John Motson is the voice

After reading the tributes to Murray Walker after the sad passing of his death, everyone says he is "the voice" of Formula One - and correctly so that people say that.

Got me thinking........

Which commentator do you associate of being "The Voice" of football (no anti-City bias, just a football question)

Motty??
Barry Davies??
Brian Moore??
Martin Tyler??
Gerald Sindstadt??
David Coleman??
Kenneth Wolstenholme??
Clive Tyldsley??
Anyone else??

For me, Barry Davies is my favourite commentator, but........I would have to say John Motson is the voice
i allways thought Alan Parry was OK,he did more radio work years back,not sure if hes finnished now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.