The Waiting List

I wonder if you get your £100 back if you didn't get one? Or do the club get to keep that until next year........! Rip off.
You can choose to leave it and stay on the list or take it back and come off.

You can choose to leave it and stay on the list or take it back and come off.
I suppose if you want to stay on the list then fair enough, but as a sign of good faith, I'd say if someone had been on the list for over a year (is that possible), then the club could refund their £100 while keeping them on the list. Just a sign of good faith from the club, or are we using that £100 in case we infringe FFP.......

I didn't bother getting one this year for my daughter as she's only 4 I'll stay on and get one next year for her, or maybe wait for the new stand to be built and move to get us a seat together.

My mate got one today directly behind me in colin bell level 3. Only been on the list about 5 months.

Does your head in. Everyone calls it the emptyhed but you can't get a season card!

Could do with two season tickets together if poss. Pref. Colin bell or south. Will do the cup schemes as well if this will help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.