The Waiting List

Are most people signing up for a £299 season ticket?

What happens if they all get taken up by existing season ticket holders?

Has everyone on the waiting list had to pay £100? Or do you just put your names down and decide if you want to pay later?

Hiley rated said:
upnorthblue4 said:
Hiley rated said:
Where can you check your position on the waiitng list? Cheers.

Just had a look on the MCFC site it says in your purchase history in bold numers

Cheers, just checked and we're positions 111-113.... So next question.. Does your position on the waiting list over-ride your current level of membership etc. Do we as current Blue members get first choice over a Season card relocator if they are behind us on the waiting list??

I would have thought not. Current SC holders don't need to register for relocating and are therefore not on the waiting list, so reckon they'll be given the option of relocating before offering to those on the waiting list.

Hiley rated said:
upnorthblue4 said:
Hiley rated said:
Where can you check your position on the waiitng list? Cheers.

Just had a look on the MCFC site it says in your purchase history in bold numers

Cheers, just checked and we're positions 111-113.... So next question.. Does your position on the waiting list over-ride your current level of membership etc. Do we as current Blue members get first choice over a Season card relocator if they are behind us on the waiting list??

No because season c ard holders do not have to join the list, the relocation window opens before the release of new season cards too.

SteWadda said:
Are most people signing up for a £299 season ticket?

What happens if they all get taken up by existing season ticket holders?

I read it that you'll be offered a seat in another price bracket and you can decline and get your money back.

EDIT: Personally I doubt that there will be so many existing SC holders wanting to 'downgrade' to cheaper seats.

willy eckerslike said:
Hiley rated said:
upnorthblue4 said:

I would have thought not. Current SC holders don't need to register for relocating and are therefore not on the waiting list, so reckon they'll be given the option of relocating before offering to those on the waiting list.

Right, yes, that makes sense. Oh well, let's hope there's some of the cheap seats left!

Clever marketing from City. Trying to build up pent up demand and induce a "disappearing product" anxiety amongst customers.

I phoned City, some woman who sounded doped up instantly cut me off putting me into a waiting list of 30 people, being bombarded with adverts for one direction.

Don't phone up lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.