The Waldorf (and other pubs) may close

landlord, murdered the wife, and then the cleaner....then topped himself after setting the place on fire....musta been a rough night.
Ah right. Think the articles on the fire were early ones that only mentioned the bare facts of what had happened. Thanks for explaining.
And yes, he obviously wasn't happy to say the least!

What are they doing with Mother Mac's?

Me and a mate went in there a few years ago after the match. Stone cold sober. Some weird old fella who I assumed worked there literally bang the door in our faces and told us we weren’t allowed in, was probably about 6pm.

And not that it matters but we don’t look “rough”, if anything we probs look a bit hipstery and definitely non threatening.

We went to soup kitchen instead.

Fuck that shithole, hope it gets turned into a Starbucks.

Me and a mate went in there a few years ago after the match. Stone cold sober. Some weird old fella who I assumed worked there literally bang the door in our faces and told us we weren’t allowed in, was probably about 6pm.

And not that it matters but we don’t look “rough”, if anything we probs look a bit hipstery and definitely non threatening.

We went to soup kitchen instead.

Fuck that shithole, hope it gets turned into a Starbucks.
I kind of agree, it's always had a bit of a strange vibe about it. Used to quite like the "difference" but I always felt that we weren't part of something that was going on. Secretive is the word that springs to mind.

I kind of agree, it's always had a bit of a strange vibe about it. Used to quite like the "difference" but I always felt that we weren't part of something that was going on. Secretive is the word that springs to mind.

Dank seedy backstreet shithole is what sprung to my mind.

secret manchester said:
Now it seems the pub has truly closed, its recognisable painted signs pulled down and currently propped up against a window inside. Based on a current licensing application submitted to Manchester city council, it’s set to reopen as The Rat & Pigeon – so appears it will still operate as a pub.
The fucking RAT and PIGEON?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.