The Warriors or The Wanderers

Or have their own cars to begin with. What sort of shit gang can’t afford their own wheels man?
In fairness, back in 1979 you wouldn't drive from Coney to The Bronx amd.leave you car in the street somewhere to go off to a gang meeting in a park! Your car would be more safer parked up in Liverpool with the door wide open, keys in the ignition and the engine running......

In fairness, back in 1979 you wouldn't drive from Coney to The Bronx amd.leave you car in the street somewhere to go off to a gang meeting in a park! Your car would be more safer parked up in Liverpool with the door wide open, keys in the ignition and the engine running......

Well how did the black guys all get to the beach before them without anyone noticing?

Even the “come out and playeee” guy had a shit little motor of his own.

Warriors for me. When in New York last year got subway to Stillwell avenue then had walk along boardwalk and spent some time in the amusement park including a turn on the big wheel
Me too. Been 3 times to Coney Island. First time 22 yrs ago, getting off that train at Stillwell Avenue, I thought what a dump. Then saw the cleanest beach I’ve ever seen. Also went on the big wheel (Luna Park/Deno’s) and the wooden roller coaster, Cyclone. Love it. So, the answer is THE WARRIORS. Thought the wanderers was shit.

Last edited:
And no one saw them.appraoching onto the beach until.the "Riffs" call went out and everyone.looked up and there they all were!

After 45 years of thinking it’s a great film, I’m beginning to consider whether it’s just a load of nonsense now?

And before the age of the mobile phone, who the fuck was keeping the DJ updated with every little scrap as it happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.